I am offering some options for future features and membership privileges for TALON.
Let Me know which of these if any, would be of interest to you.
- SVTLightnings.com - Talonclub.com or Superchargedtrucks.com email address
- Space to host your own website. You would have your own mini account on the same server as SVTLightnings.com. It would have most of the features of most shared hosting accounts on most web hosts. The drive space and bandwidth would be limited for $$ reasons.. there would be plenty of space to put up family pictures or truck pictures or whatever. Room enough for 10 or so webpages easy. If you had a domain name you could point the domain name to it.. pictures of your truck and the mods theoretically could be hosted at www.CrawfordsTruck.com for example.
- Individual Photo Gallery Category - A place to post any pictures you want. Easier than using the Website above for quickly posting pictures.
- Inclusion in the Members contact list here http://talon.svtlightnings.com/members/contact.php
- Inclusion in a TALON Members email list - for direct non public communications via email.
- TALON Discounts + Specials from TALON vendors and friends
More to come
I wasn't planning on charging for any of these features..
However I have implemented a $10 per year Software Dues per person for 2003. This Forum software costs $$$ to license every year and We can use any left over to buy future software or Plaques for an event... Next year Version 3 of this software should be available and they are talking about offering a Content Management System.
With the implementation of annual Dues there is a separate Forum setup that is ONLY accessible to the members in good standing.
 I have changed the wording of this post to refelect that most o fthese changes have happened. THe next paragraph is past tense. We are a club with dues, and the featuresmnentioned are for the most part available only to Full Members [/edit]
Once we were a club with dues it would likely make sense to have all the cooler features ( like some of the stuff above ) available only to members in good standing. That should help make the $10 easier to swallow.
Let me know what you think ...