Thread: 02BOLT sells his ride

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

02BOLT sells his ride

.....to my baby. I regret to inform ya'll that the L is about to exit stage left. This is easily the MOST DIFFICULT thing I've ever had to sacrifice, but sometimes a fella has to do what a fella has to do.

I'll be outta town Wednesday(3/17)-Sunday(3/21). If you're interested in any of this stuff, PM me before Tuesday Night 3/16, cause I won't be available to answer Q's 'til Sunday night.

At any rate, I have some goodies that I thought some of you might be interested in...(Built motor and KB are already spoken for)

1. (a) Boyd Coddington Timeless 2 (Signature Series) 18 x 9.5(all 4). I paid $450.00 per wheel BEFORE tax. They are show polished INSIDE and OUT, and have ABSOLUTELY NO curb checks or road rash of any kind. Mike(Poorsvtman) has a pic of them in his photo gallery, or you can check www.boydcoddington.com . Click on "wheels", then on "signature series".
    I'm asking $950.00 with exchange for your stock wheels.
    (b) I just put a fresh set of Nitto 305/R18 Drag Radials on the truck less than a month ago. My L is NOT driven daily. The DR's have LESS than 500 miles on them. I paid $490.00 for them. I'm asking $350.00 for the pair with an exchange of 2 DECENT tires to put back on the truck. OR if you're interested in the wheels also, I'll leave the DR's on them for a $1250.00 package price.

2. Performance Research Built Trannsmission($2000.00 value). I'd like to get $950.00 with an exchange of your PROPERLY functioning tranny...you pay for the swap(by Terry at PR). This tranny should easily handle ANYTHING you can throw at it for many, many ,many miles to come.(supply your converter) I'd sure hate to turn this truck in with this bad boy still in it.

3. PSP F.A.S.T. AIR Ram Air System(CAI) I had the "box" powder coated($100.00) Jet Black. It utilizes the 12" open end conical filter with twin tubes entering the box from the fender and underside.($400.00 NEW). I'll take $200.00 for the set-up.

4. Fluidyne Heat Exchanger with 8" fan and hardware.($575.00 in parts) I'm asking $350.00 with exchange of your stock exchanger. This a VERY nice piece that will definitely come in handy during our HOT-A$$ Spring and Summer months.

5.Got a silver L? I have the FIRST Fuel Brake style fuel door ever produced for a Lightning(by Pro-Fit Linear Fuel Doors). It fits the fender like a GLOVE. This is a locking/electronic door that is activated by remote. The outer ring is painted Silver(YN paint code) to match the truck, while the "Fuel Brake" is polished with a satin backplate. This is a TRICK piece. Only been on the truck for a month. Paid $500.00. Asking $350.00. I realize this is a buttload of money for a fricking fuel door, but NO ONE ELSE HAS THIS DOOR....PERIOD!!!

6. JLP " Lift(Traction) Bars. I had the bars Powdercoated RED($150.00) because the "factory coating was chipping and coming off. I paid $365.00 for them NEW. Asking $250.00 .

Later,
    Rob

Sorry 'bout the edit...forgot the T-bars.
    Last edited by True Blue Aggie; 05-24-2007 at 11:47 PM.

Thread Information