I was crusing down Macarthur just past the 4 Season's Hotel when I saw a maroon Chevy Silverado pulling into my lane. To stop from hitting him i slamed on my brakes and swerved to the right, well i ended up hitting a foot and a half rain drain messing the whole front end of my truck up. The Front passenger side spring popped off making it look like I have air bags on my truck. It cracked my new chrome wheels I just bought from boosted32v (aka. henry), messed up the front quarter, poped off my battery tray, etc. Plus it had been out of Terry's shop for not even a week so I didn't get a chance to run it at the track. The front passenger panel was so messed up that I couldn't tell any more damage until it gets in the shop. Luckly my buddy's uncle restores and repairs classic and muscle cars, so it will get fixed quick and done right. It just sucks seeing your truck on a flat bed. What makes it worse is the guy in the silverado didn't even stop and the cops couldn't find him, so my insurance has to pick it up. DAMN!
Michael - BC Lightning