Thread: insurance!!!!!!1

Registered User diablolightning's Avatar

Angry insurance!!!!!!1

THIS IS IT THEY CALLED AND SAID I WASN'T GETTING JACK **** CAUSE THE INSURANCE PAYMENT WASN'T RECIEVED. I GAVE THE PAYMENT TO THE BROKER THE DAY I GOT THE INSURANCE TO GO OUT OF TOWN. IT TOOK LIKE 3 DAYS TO GET TO THEM WHICH WAS AFTER THE ACCIDENT.
    WILL POST UP MORE BUT I'M IN A HURRY

Quote Originally Posted by diablolightning
    THIS IS IT THEY CALLED AND SAID I WASN'T GETTING JACK **** CAUSE THE INSURANCE PAYMENT WASN'T RECIEVED. I GAVE THE PAYMENT TO THE BROKER THE DAY I GOT THE INSURANCE TO GO OUT OF TOWN. IT TOOK LIKE 3 DAYS TO GET TO THEM WHICH WAS AFTER THE ACCIDENT.
    WILL POST UP MORE BUT I'M IN A HURRY
    You are covered once you make the initial payment to a broker. If you did indeed make a payment to the broker, get a lawyer, should be pretty easy case IMO.

--wes

Well they didn't call they sent a letter. I was in a hurry and was very pissed off. I went to the insurance agent and he said that they need to cover but that he would talk to them and see what they say. As it stands I would have to get a lawyer and get the money. I see this as a contract, right, they agreed to cover the vehicle. Payment was made THERE. The actual insurance company didn't get the money till a few days later. In the time period the accident happened before they recieved the money from the agent. IMHO documents being dated and signed by the agent and having all paperwork and having the agent recieved the payment they pay.If this doesn't work they are in for some trouble. Iam getting back with the agent tommorow. They even told me at one point that they would let me keep the totaled L and get $26,000. I was like OK in the 56 f100 the motor goes.I am prolly gonna report them to the better buisness b. and have a Lawyer handle it. What reallypissed me of was that I havn't been in a sc vehicle inalmost 2 mo.

Webmaster - Torque Fan Silver_2000's Avatar
    too pay you 26 k AND let you keep the parts suggests they are INSANE or stupid... No ins does that these days....

They would sell off the parts to recoup money

If you dont mind

just who is this insurance company?
    Thanks
    Dana

Participating User MrsMy2002Lightning's Avatar

Ok ...

From what I get on your story you bought your truck, signed all of the paperwork, got insurance signed, gave them money, then you left for Mexico and you let the insurance company know you were going to go to Mexico?

Right ?

You left the lot giving the lot money to pay for insurance and being told you had insurance?

Or is it completely different. Hehehe sorry your post was kinda confusing, I know you were pissy. I would be too.
    Lightning-ette

The one and only!

They have the new Harley in Orange! Now they need the new L in Orange!!!!!

To the world you may be one, but to one, you may be the world!

The Lightning!

Binder ...

Ok, I read it again.

If you walked out of the car lot with a "binder" which is ANY paperwork stating that you're covered by insurance then you're covered and a lawyer will stick it to them.

A "Binder" is a legal document between the insurance agent and the person being insured stating that if anything happens before they receive their actual insurance papers, or before checks are cashed, anything else, ANY reason, the insurance company is covering you.

If I understand the story right, get a lawyer and whip their sorry @$$3S!

Lightning-ette

The one and only!

They have the new Harley in Orange! Now they need the new L in Orange!!!!!

To the world you may be one, but to one, you may be the world!

The Lightning!

TALON Supporting Member L8 APEX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsMy2002Lightning
    Ok, I read it again.

If you walked out of the car lot with a "binder" which is ANY paperwork stating that you're covered by insurance then you're covered and a lawyer will stick it to them.

A "Binder" is a legal document between the insurance agent and the person being insured stating that if anything happens before they receive their actual insurance papers, or before checks are cashed, anything else, ANY reason, the insurance company is covering you.

If I understand the story right, get a lawyer and whip their sorry @$$3S!

Elaine, you are the great mis interpreter of the forum:roll He walked out of the insurance office, he had an old 01 truck.

haha! This is probably so ...

Quote Originally Posted by L8 APEX
    Elaine, you are the great mis interpreter of the forum:roll He walked out of the insurance office, he had an old 01 truck.
    I'm a female trying to interpret a bunch of men. Work with me here. hehe

Talking

I got another letter. It says that they are gonna cover and are reopening my case. It looks like the agent did what he told us. He said to give them a few days after we went to his office. He was gonna speak with them.I guess their dumd monkey asses looked at everything and were like we could not pay and they get a lawyer and waste time and money and still have to pay or just pay. Looks a lot brighter. They said it was a misunderstanding. I am still pissed off. But it has just taken too long. And that was gonna be it. Well looks like I'm not gonna have to use a lawyer. . I am gonna try to get the truck back because I really want the motor/trans in the 56.I think it would be bad as hell. And the seats are still good.

Quote Originally Posted by diablolightning
    I guess their dumd monkey asses .......
    Careful there, you don't wanna' offend our resident Gorilla.

Participating User my2002lightning's Avatar
    Terry,

They're going to cover Diablo after all , so who's the "great mis interpreter" ?

BTW, what's your build # in '01? I'm toward the end of the '02 #4726 litter.

Ronald

PS: Tuesday engine !
    Red '02 Lightning
    #4510/4726

My_Lightning and others

Me or terry?

Participating User my2002lightning's Avatar
    Terry ...not you Miguel...
    Red '02 Lightning
    #4510/4726

My_Lightning and others