Thread: Going to Lfest ? Need support equip for grilling

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Webmaster - Torque Fan Silver_2000's Avatar

Going to Lfest ? Need support equip for grilling

If you have a portable table - Please consider bringing it so we have space to set out the grill stuff and to place the condiments ...

We will also need chairs etc - If everyone brings a chair then we will be fine

Quote Originally Posted by Silver_2000 View Post
    If you have a portable table - Please consider bringing it so we have space to set out the grill stuff and to place the condiments ...

We will also need chairs etc - If everyone brings a chair then we will be fine
    Got a six footer, canopy and I'll bring some extra chairs.

Webmaster - Torque Fan Silver_2000's Avatar
    Ok so the plan is to go buy Burgers and brats and stuff to fix them when we get there. TALON will be providing enough for Lunch for 20 or for 3 days or so. Burgers rolls dogs or sausage rolls, chips, condiments, cheese, lettuce, ketchup etc. Basically we are going to go to wallly world or Sams if someone has a cards and spend a bunch of money and then just eat till its gone.

Looks like we have a table - thanks Steve -
    One more Table should put us in good shape - I'm bringing 2 coolers one for My beer and one for the Burger stuff - If anyone else has a spare cooler that would be great - or I may be able to find a 3rd that inst too nasty

johns buddy hersh lives in lees summit and he is bringing a grill - I hope he is bringing propane. My grill at home is Natural Gas.

Last Year Cathy helped out with the grilling which was great -She is not going to be making the trip this year - I could use a volunteer or 2 to help out this year ...
    Last edited by Silver_2000; 09-19-2007 at 09:27 PM.

We also need some fly control- wonder if the zip lock bags half full of water hanging around the perimeter would do the trick

we brought an extra table.. also have a canopy with some sun shading material for late in the day..

I think we brought an extra chair..

Dana

Thread Information