Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12

Thread: Lightning Fest 5 Sept 21st-23rd

Participating User TP Derrick D's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 03LightningRocks View Post
    The funny part of it Derrick, is that the kid in that photo reminds me of a whole lot of the kids in Plano. They think they are rappers or something. These kids have no clue of what a real bad ass is...LOL. "Tuff guys from the mean streets of Plano".....
    Yeah,thats too bad Rocks,if only they knew!!! I can take them to a couple "real hoods" here in Ft Worth and let them see the people that have to live that life for real due to their surroundings and way of the streets in that area, many people want to leave that life but can't for one reason or another. Believe me I know.

I just read my fortune for the day and it says

"you will go north and drink many beers" I am ready to go just finishing up some chores around the house this evening

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmsby View Post
    I just read my fortune for the day and it says

"you will go north and drink many beers"
    How ironic-mine said the same thing.

TALON Supporting Member Mark #2's Avatar
    Mine said, "It is time to enjoy the company of friends and have some fun again", but be careful of the adder "between the sheets"

Hope you fellas have a big time this year! I sure wish I was rolling out with ya'll tomorrow. Be safe out there, and goodluck on the track. I know a few of you are going for new Personal Bests. Hope ya get 'em! Bad Ron, make a pass for me brother.

Later,
    Rob

Had chinese for dinner and the fortune cookie says. "Your lightning is faster than the one next to you"

Webmaster - Torque Fan Silver_2000's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohmsby View Post
    Had chinese for dinner and the fortune cookie says. "Your lightning is faster than the one next to you"
    Drinking coors light now and the message at the bottom of this one says "many more like me will suffer a similar fate this weekend"

It was funnier when I thought it ...

Im bringing my old Digital camera - if anyone wants to take some pictures with it of LFEST just let me know - Its always good to get pictures from a different perspective ...
    Especially party pics - pics of the pit etc

Leave my user title alone 03LightningRocks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 02BOLT View Post
    Hope you fellas have a big time this year! I sure wish I was rolling out with ya'll tomorrow. Be safe out there, and goodluck on the track. I know a few of you are going for new Personal Bests. Hope ya get 'em! Bad Ron, make a pass for me brother.

Later,
    Rob

We are going to miss ya Rob. Terry and I where talking this evening about how every year there seems to be fewer Talon members in atttendence than the year before.

Sad, but life does move on. Alot of good memories of times at the track to comfort us though.

TALON Supporting Member L8 APEX's Avatar
    You guys notice the car show is at Hooters and we have to leave the track Saturday night. No Sunday fun and grudge racing...

Quote Originally Posted by 03LightningRocks View Post
    We are going to miss ya Rob. Terry and I where talking this evening about how every year there seems to be fewer Talon members in atttendence than the year before.

Sad, but life does move on. Alot of good memories of times at the track to comfort us though.
    Well that process ends this year since Dwight has announced this will be the last one... I will miss the chance to catch up with everyone. And the chance to laugh at the drunk people.

Thread Information