Thread: Not that you care, but im leaving

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Scott015 being a douche...funny

... this site is the biggest BS i have ever seen. its full of a bunch of old, fat, bald headed pricks... u guys are the biggest losers I have ever met... and thats a fact.

when I got my truck I was excited to join this site, thought it would be cool to be in a club and meet a bunch of guys with the same intrests... but hell, u guys are far from cool...

i know after this message im gonna get flamed... but who cares.... look at whos saying it.....

there are a few of you guys that i have met that this does not apply to (jason, derrick, rob, steve, mike, and maybe one or two others).... but the rest of you guys just outright suck...

i have been members of alot of websites... the gixxer.com is full of the nicest people out there... anytime u got a question about your bike, rather it has been asked 99999999 times, people are there to help... thats what the damn site is for.... even on f150, nloc or wherever... i have never seen a group of cock suckers like you...

go ahead let the flaming begin.... but ill just see ya at the track in my rear view mirror
    Last edited by True Blue Aggie; 05-29-2007 at 11:24 PM. Reason: cause I still laugh at this

Thread Information