I have 4-245/45R17s that will be available next week. Two fronts are brand new and the other two are still pretty good. The car was previously owned by a female so as you might expect, the front and back tires do not match, but you are welcome to them.
next one is May 7th, so that gives you plenty O time to get the new ride in shape in case you want to bring it out instead of the L.
Nice ride Tom-one of my favs too.
You must be a gluten for punishment with two black vehicles.
Awesome, I have looked at them and their resale is High as you stated. That car is going to be the 67-69 Camaro of our generation.
1) Car failed the emissions test (i figured it would), so I've got to get some cats welded into the exhaust. Not happy about that, but eventually the exhaust is going to get scrapped anyway for some nicer pipes.
2) Horn was not working (found out when the inspection took place...nice surprise )...easy fix...fuse was dead.
3) Started having shifting issues, so I need to get the clutch checked out. At times it is hard to get the damn thing into gear. It is sporadic...seems like it only occurs when the car is hot after a lot of driving. Most likely need a new clutch...yay!
4) Suspect it has an exhaust leak...maybe a loose header or something. Something I need to dig into...perhaps I'll get the guys at the muffler shop to check that out.
5) It has no stereo! Need to get me a decent head unit to get some tuneage.
So far that's what I've found. I knew I was in for some work, I was just hoping to do it in due time, not right away! But oh well...lots more to do with it!
More updates later.
I think I recall that the Stangs in that era used a cable shifter.. there were issues with the cable itself and that might be a place to start.. it wouldnt require to much to replace and see if that does the trick.. also, upgrade to one of those short throw shifters at the same time..
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)