It's been a privelege working with you too my friend. We haven't always seen eye to eye, but I've always respected and appreciated you for your work ethic, and your unbelievable attention to detail. I could have never had her to the level she was without your help and guidance. You have gone above and beyond many, many times to help a brotha out, and your pricing was ALWAYS more than fair.

She NEVER let me down in any way, shape or form, and she ALWAYS hit on all 8 cylinders all the time. She made countless 1/4 and 1/8 mile passes with nary a whimper, and ran 11.60's at 117+ on the stock longblock withOUT the assistance of N2O. Her final victim was a Millenium Yellow ZO6, that she covered by 6 tenths of a second and 4 MPH in the 1/8!(Last Wednesday night) I didn't know it at the time, that would be her last pass under my right foot, but she went out with her guns blazing. I have NEVER enjoyed a vehicle as completely and thoroughly as I did this L. I made a lot of great friends that will be around long after her paint her has faded, and for that I am truly grateful. One thing's for sure, there is NOTHING more fun than showing a fast a$$ CAR your TAILGATE!

Thanks again Terry. You are a HUGE asset to this community!

Later,
Rob