Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: 02BOLT sells his ride

In the Garage Unplugged.. tliss's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 03LightningRocks
    Make me an offer Dennis......I will try to forget about you ignoring me in Florida.
    If you're dumping the idler, I'm going to put my foot in the ring as well. I've got belt slippage issues with the Apten now. If Dennis doesn't take it, I probably will.

Tom
    Last edited by tliss; 03-19-2004 at 10:32 AM.

U sellin the idlers? wtf

Quote Originally Posted by StormShadow
    U sellin the idlers? wtf
    Guess I'm third in line, but I thought they came with the Apten.

Leave my user title alone 03LightningRocks's Avatar
    Guess I'm third in line, but I thought they came with the Apten.
    I'm taking bids at this point......I have yet to receive an offer. I have 2 idler pullies for it...the 100mm and the 90mm. You would be the easiest one to sell it to, since I need a couple of bolts for the Apten I am selling you.

Does your customer know you are doing your posting from their computer???

Rocks

I'm taking bids at this point......I have yet to receive an offer. I have 2 idler pullies for it...the 100mm and the 90mm. You would be the easiest one to sell it to, since I need a couple of bolts for the Apten I am selling you.

Rocks
    I'll back out and let the Apten boys fight over it.

Rocks
    No they don't know. That would be unethical. What bolts do you need for the Apten?

No they don't know. That would be unethical. What bolts do you need for the Apten?
    I am not going to tell you . Maybe you won't notice them missing . So are you going to make an offer before Dennis does?

Rocks

I am not going to tell you . Maybe you won't notice them missing . So are you going to make an offer before Dennis does?

Rocks
    SOLD

TALON Supporting Member L8 APEX's Avatar
    Got Adam taken care of tonight with the Apten and idlers. Sayle now has a line lock, both motors are back in their new homes, the bastard headers are back on the bastards truck . It is coming together

Thanks Terry. You got the old blower taken off and Ron's Apten installed in about 1 hr. Now all we have left are the gauges and the heat exchanger. I'm kinda takin it easy right now since I still have the 2lb upper on and the 4lb lower with my old tune. Gotta get to the dyno and see how everything looks. So far no detonation.

Thanks Terry. You got the old blower taken off and Ron's Apten installed in about 1 hr. Now all we have left are the gauges and the heat exchanger. I'm kinda takin it easy right now since I still have the 2lb upper on and the 4lb lower with my old tune. Gotta get to the dyno and see how everything looks. So far no detonation.
    Adam,

I left the stock upper in my glove box. You may want to get that on there untill I get this flip chip to you.

By the way....with the combo you have on there now, I pulled off a 12.18 in Florida...LOL. Be careful...and no open road WOT runs if you want to keep your rods.

Rocks

Quote Originally Posted by L8 APEX
    ...... the bastard headers are back on the bastards truck . It is coming together

Adam,

I left the stock upper in my glove box. You may want to get that on there untill I get this flip chip to you.

By the way....with the combo you have on there now, I pulled off a 12.18 in Florida...LOL. Be careful...and no open road WOT runs if you want to keep your rods.

Rocks
    I'll go by and get it today. I'm thinking about trading someone my 4lber for a 2lber and then running the stock upper daily and putting the 2lb upper when I go to the track. What 'cha think about that? Weak?

I'll go by and get it today. I'm thinking about trading someone my 4lber for a 2lber and then running the stock upper daily and putting the 2lb upper when I go to the track. What 'cha think about that? Weak?
    Hmmmmm......I guess maybe mine are bigger than yours.....I thought your last girlfriend was just trying to make me feel better when she told me that.

Hey....maybe you should just take the belt off the blower....and hide it under your skirt until you become a, REAL MAN.

Wow....check out the new, GAY, smilies Doug set up.

Rocks..................I like this one.

I'm just following Tom's example, I believe this is how he's running his. I may grow a pair and leave the 4lber on there. I gotta wait untill I get my boost gauge so I know how much fire I'm playing with.

Thread Information