Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 02BOLT sells his ride

02BOLT sells his ride

.....to my baby. I regret to inform ya'll that the L is about to exit stage left. This is easily the MOST DIFFICULT thing I've ever had to sacrifice, but sometimes a fella has to do what a fella has to do.

I'll be outta town Wednesday(3/17)-Sunday(3/21). If you're interested in any of this stuff, PM me before Tuesday Night 3/16, cause I won't be available to answer Q's 'til Sunday night.

At any rate, I have some goodies that I thought some of you might be interested in...(Built motor and KB are already spoken for)

1. (a) Boyd Coddington Timeless 2 (Signature Series) 18 x 9.5(all 4). I paid $450.00 per wheel BEFORE tax. They are show polished INSIDE and OUT, and have ABSOLUTELY NO curb checks or road rash of any kind. Mike(Poorsvtman) has a pic of them in his photo gallery, or you can check www.boydcoddington.com . Click on "wheels", then on "signature series".
    I'm asking $950.00 with exchange for your stock wheels.
    (b) I just put a fresh set of Nitto 305/R18 Drag Radials on the truck less than a month ago. My L is NOT driven daily. The DR's have LESS than 500 miles on them. I paid $490.00 for them. I'm asking $350.00 for the pair with an exchange of 2 DECENT tires to put back on the truck. OR if you're interested in the wheels also, I'll leave the DR's on them for a $1250.00 package price.

2. Performance Research Built Trannsmission($2000.00 value). I'd like to get $950.00 with an exchange of your PROPERLY functioning tranny...you pay for the swap(by Terry at PR). This tranny should easily handle ANYTHING you can throw at it for many, many ,many miles to come.(supply your converter) I'd sure hate to turn this truck in with this bad boy still in it.

3. PSP F.A.S.T. AIR Ram Air System(CAI) I had the "box" powder coated($100.00) Jet Black. It utilizes the 12" open end conical filter with twin tubes entering the box from the fender and underside.($400.00 NEW). I'll take $200.00 for the set-up.

4. Fluidyne Heat Exchanger with 8" fan and hardware.($575.00 in parts) I'm asking $350.00 with exchange of your stock exchanger. This a VERY nice piece that will definitely come in handy during our HOT-A$$ Spring and Summer months.

5.Got a silver L? I have the FIRST Fuel Brake style fuel door ever produced for a Lightning(by Pro-Fit Linear Fuel Doors). It fits the fender like a GLOVE. This is a locking/electronic door that is activated by remote. The outer ring is painted Silver(YN paint code) to match the truck, while the "Fuel Brake" is polished with a satin backplate. This is a TRICK piece. Only been on the truck for a month. Paid $500.00. Asking $350.00. I realize this is a buttload of money for a fricking fuel door, but NO ONE ELSE HAS THIS DOOR....PERIOD!!!

6. JLP " Lift(Traction) Bars. I had the bars Powdercoated RED($150.00) because the "factory coating was chipping and coming off. I paid $365.00 for them NEW. Asking $250.00 .

Later,
    Rob

Sorry 'bout the edit...forgot the T-bars.
    Last edited by True Blue Aggie; 05-24-2007 at 11:47 PM.

WTF??????

AWWW man. Hate to hear that Bro.

Quote Originally Posted by 03'svtlight
    WTF??????
    Got some priorities I need to tend to right now....like a HOUSE. My wife and I are wanting to start a family soon, and I cannot continue to blow large amounts of money on what amounts to a "toy", when we have other priorities I need to be tending to.

Need some nice polished wheels to go with that bad daddy DSG L?

Later Bro,
    Rob

I do (need some wheels). How about those headers and the QA1's?
    Last edited by StormShadow; 03-16-2004 at 12:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 02BOLT
    Got some priorities I need to tend to right now....like a HOUSE. My wife and I are wanting to start a family soon, and I cannot continue to blow large amounts of money on what amounts to a "toy", when we have other priorities I need to be tending to.

Need some nice polished wheels to go with that bad daddy DSG L?

Later Bro,
    Rob
    I can fully relate to the priority thing. I've been there for years. As far as the wheels, I've already bought a set. Just waiting on the funds to lower the damn thing and tires.

It's definitely a juggling act I might ad.

Quote Originally Posted by StormShadow
    I do (need some wheels). How about those headers?
    Just lemme know bro.

BTW, here's a list of the items on the truck that are spoken for thus far...

*Built motor/KB
    *50 lb/hr injectors
    *Twin 255lph fuel pumps
    *Full exhaust
    *QA1's
    *Billetflow T-body
    *Phenolic Spacer
    *Bed Rug
    *Carbon fiber fan shroud cover etc...
    *E-fan/H2O pump
    *Line-Lock
    *Cervini Cowl Ind. Hood

I still have a complete assortment of Autometer Lunar Series gages..
    *Boost...$40.00
    *Oil Pressure(with all fittings and hardware(never installed))...$40.00
    *Tranny Temp...$40.00
    *Fuel Pressure(this is the bad daddy $230.00(new) electric full sweep gage)If you're spraying OR running in excess of 15psi of boost, this gage is a VERY GOOD IDEA!....$175.00

Plus the ONE-PIECE A-Pillar Twin(2) Gage pod. Looks FACTORY! Asking $30.00 bucks.

Slacker-Leave my user title alone Crawford's Avatar
    Rob,

Man its going to suck loosing you bro. You are one hell of an enthusiast. I understand the reasons why you have to let it go. There is life outside the whole Lightning thing. At least thats what I hear... Hopefully you can still show up to a meet or two!

I dont suppose you would happen to have a torque converter laying around that you dont need do ya???
    Crawford Cooper
    NLOC #1039
    --Team WWFB--
    Gone but not forgotten:
    Black 2001 Lightning #6142
    Born on date: 8/13/01

Just lemme know bro.

BTW, here's a list of the items on the truck that are spoken for thus far...

*Built motor/KB
    *50 lb/hr injectors
    *Twin 255lph fuel pumps
    *Full exhaust
    *QA1's
    *Billetflow T-body
    *Phenolic Spacer
    *Bed Rug
    *Carbon fiber fan shroud cover etc...
    *E-fan/H2O pump
    *Line-Lock
    *Cervini Cowl Ind. Hood

I still have a complete assortment of Autometer Lunar Series gages..
    *Boost...$40.00
    *Oil Pressure(with all fittings and hardware(never installed))...$40.00
    *Tranny Temp...$40.00
    *Fuel Pressure(this is the bad daddy $230.00(new) electric full sweep gage)If you're spraying OR running in excess of 15psi of boost, this gage is a VERY GOOD IDEA!....$175.00

Plus the ONE-PIECE A-Pillar Twin(2) Gage pod. Looks FACTORY! Asking $30.00 bucks.
    Oh yeah...and the steering column pod...Paid $50.00 two months ago, asking $30.00 .

DAYUM
    ALOT of goodies

Quote Originally Posted by Crawford
    Rob,

Man its going to suck loosing you bro. You are one hell of an enthusiast. I understand the reasons why you have to let it go. There is life outside the whole Lightning thing. At least thats what I hear... Hopefully you can still show up to a meet or two!

I dont suppose you would happen to have a torque converter laying around that you dont need do ya???
    Thanks Sam,
    I'll still be hanging around...that is if ya'll don't mind. Actually, my dad has been telling me for months to come pick up the Gen 1(Red '93 with around 34,000 original miles). He doesn't really have anywhere to "sport" her in Bryan/College Station, so he figures I'll have more fun with it here than he does with it there. That thing is fricking MINT! So I'll still cruise it to meetings and such. Just won't get there quite as fast.

The Converter's been gobbled up already.....BUT holler at Ron(03 Rocks), I'll just bet he can hook a brotha up!

Later,
    Rob

Slacker-Leave my user title alone Crawford's Avatar
    Thanks Sam,
    I'll still be hanging around...that is if ya'll don't mind. Actually, my dad has been telling me for months to come pick up the Gen 1(Red '93 with around 34,000 original miles). He doesn't really have anywhere to "sport" her in Bryan/College Station, so he figures I'll have more fun with it here than he does with it there. That thing is fricking MINT! So I'll still cruise it to meetings and such. Just won't get there quite as fast.

The Converter's been gobbled up already.....BUT holler at Ron(03 Rocks), I'll just bet he can hook a brotha up!

Later,
    Rob
    Sounds like an awesome deal on the Gen1. You can still claim to be a Lightning owner! Very cool.

I sent a PM to Ron. We will see what he says! Thanks man.
    Crawford Cooper
    NLOC #1039
    --Team WWFB--
    Gone but not forgotten:
    Black 2001 Lightning #6142
    Born on date: 8/13/01

Thanks Sam,

Later,
    Rob
    Hell, ya gonna have the gen 1 over at Terrys doing a 408ci stroker w/turbo anyway!!!!! Awwwww...The madness never stops

TALON Supporting Member L8 APEX's Avatar
    Must resist urge to comment, arrghhhhh

Thread Information