Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Not that you care, but im leaving

Tin Foil is my friend Wht95Lightning's Avatar
    Is it too late to call the waaaaambulance? j/k... Glad to see you came to your senses. You just can't take every comment that somebody makes so personal. Most of it is just sarcasm anyway and I doubt that there is anyone on this site that can legitimately claim to have never asked a dumb question. The only dumb questions are the ones not asked.

Besides, I already know I am fat and bald so your comments weren't very enlightening.

just for a quick minute i though i was on 150online....LOL

I can legitametly claim I've only asked dumb questions.

Brook

Webmaster - Torque Fan Silver_2000's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wht95Lightning
    Glad to see you came to your senses. You just can't take every comment that somebody makes so personal. Most of it is just sarcasm anyway and I doubt that there is anyone on this site that can legitimately claim to have never asked a dumb question. The only dumb questions are the ones not asked.

Besides, I already know I am fat and bald so your comments weren't very enlightening.
    What he said....

I'm not bald.....
    95 - G1
    Blown, Stroked & Juiced

I'm going bald but not fat! Anywayz I'm glad u chilled we've all been down the same road Sorry hear about what happening!

Leave my user title alone 03LightningRocks's Avatar
    Well....I never!!!!!! I am just absolutely shocked by your post Scott......

Not really...I was having trouble reading it due to ROTFLMAO.....

You may fit in around here after all .

Now bring your young, skinny long haired arse out to Ennis Friday night.... it will help you to release some of that pent up anger. Take it out on your truck with each and every launch.

Rocks

By the way....He sure has you guys figured out.

TALON Supporting Member True Blue Aggie's Avatar

Cool Sounds like a country song....

"but just found out im not getting ANY money from my motorcycle getting stolen, grandmother is getting kicked out of her house, and her husband and mother just died, she lost her job, my brother is now homeless, and someone real close to me is dying...."

sometimes you need to see the humor in life to understand it always gets better.....
    Hope things start lookin up for you....

for a min. I thought,
    "MAN I really want one of those plates know were m I going to get it" glad you thought it over I'll get in contact with you about that plate . PEACE

Scott,

I dont have any hard feelings towards you in the least bit. Like Mike said, feel free to ask as many questions as you want, but be serious and dont ask the same thing twice.

Participating User
    Quote Originally Posted by jcblack
    Scott,

I dont have any hard feelings towards you in the least bit. Like Mike said, feel free to ask as many questions as you want, but be serious and dont ask the same thing twice.
    Yea scott, no one here has hard feelings towards you, because no one here realy knows you at all. I think im the only one that knows you best out of all of us. You havent been to any meets besides Kennedale. If you dont want to show up at the meets by yourself and the almost weekly arlington meets i can either meet u at your shop or you can meet me at my house. We all here have offered to help you. I told you anytime you need some help or anything just to call call me and ill be there if i have nothing going on.

I did get your call this morning but my cell was in the truck for the most part of the day.

Registered User diablolightning's Avatar
    Scott.
    Many of these guys uncluding my self prolly felt pissed at some of the coments at first but after you meet some of ther "characters" . You will see they are cool. Go to more meets. And the rough time your having personaly is ok. I went through some bad times last year and my luck just kept getting worse but It is ok. The L is gone yet I stilll got the Coupe. and it may get a new silver friend very soon. . Hang in there and have fun. Go to ennis. not that everyone is gonna kick your ass but they wanna meet you thats the beauty. When you meet someone on the street and they happen to be a talon member you know that some how you know them. Feels kinda cool being in the group of guys with the same interests. The GIRLS. Lightnings, blue oval muscle, Big tq #s and drag racing.
    Are you gonna be in the group pic. I am prolly gonna show with the coupe and have some lunch, dinner what ever.
    hang in there and thinck about stuff being better in like two-4 weeks. Thinck of the better future thats coming.

Sorry for writting so much but i have nothing to do.
    Miguel

Grandma with a Lightning Aggie Mom's Avatar
    Geez.. well I am old, but I'm not fat or bald and the last time I checked I didn't have a prick!

Hope things start looking up for you.

TALON-Hoot Man! Member blueoval01's Avatar

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Aggie Mom
    Geez.. well I am old, but I'm not fat or bald and the last time I checked I didn't have a prick!

Hope things start looking up for you.
    hehe .......... Cathy, you are great!!
    This thread ".... I'm leaving........" , but it just keeps on going like a freakin' virus.
    Mark #4

Well alrighty then, Guess we will see at the photo shoot

Thread Information