Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Not that you care, but im leaving

Scott015 being a douche...funny

... this site is the biggest BS i have ever seen. its full of a bunch of old, fat, bald headed pricks... u guys are the biggest losers I have ever met... and thats a fact.

when I got my truck I was excited to join this site, thought it would be cool to be in a club and meet a bunch of guys with the same intrests... but hell, u guys are far from cool...

i know after this message im gonna get flamed... but who cares.... look at whos saying it.....

there are a few of you guys that i have met that this does not apply to (jason, derrick, rob, steve, mike, and maybe one or two others).... but the rest of you guys just outright suck...

i have been members of alot of websites... the gixxer.com is full of the nicest people out there... anytime u got a question about your bike, rather it has been asked 99999999 times, people are there to help... thats what the damn site is for.... even on f150, nloc or wherever... i have never seen a group of cock suckers like you...

go ahead let the flaming begin.... but ill just see ya at the track in my rear view mirror
    Last edited by True Blue Aggie; 05-29-2007 at 11:24 PM. Reason: cause I still laugh at this

Webmaster - Torque Fan Silver_2000's Avatar
    Scott

Grow up and develop some back bone....
    When you do and you can have mature conversation you will be welcome back.

Doug
    The old, fat, bald prick of an administrator that is tired of whiny lightning owners that act like they are 12.

TALON Supporting Member 98Cobra's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scott015
    ... this site is the biggest BS i have ever seen. its full of a bunch of old, fat, bald headed pricks...
    <useless whining snipped>

Cock Suckers???? I wish I would've known you thought I was a cocksucker when I saw you at kennedale. It would've taken the other 13 L drivers to get me off of your ass. You've got a very big mouth in front of that monitor and that usually means you are a pussy in person. I tell you what, all of us "cocksuckers" are going to ennis 2morrow. Why don't you show up so I can point you out. Basically you are a chump with no money to spend. Thats why you ask redundant questions.Basically, you want something for nothing. Everything you've asked about is on 80% of all the trucks on TALON. So you know what works.Thats the beauty of it. People like Doug and Terry who have had their L's since way back when , probably have the best idea of what works what doesn't. That's where "WE" benefit. We don't have to go trying different parts and wasting money on **** that doesn't work. Thats the reason "you" are here right?? I bought my truck in feb. last year, and I have learned ALOT more here than on any other site. These are the guys "I" run with and I take it personal when someone does what you just done. Best of luck. Come'on back when you grow you a pair. PEACE
    Last edited by 03'svtlight; 02-19-2004 at 11:09 AM.

well i dont even know u trai... iv never met you at kennedale or anywhere else... so this doesnt apply to you.... basically just upset with Terry and his big mouth... no matter what I post, he replies and is a smart ass for no reason... he says crap like i ask to buy stuff and dont... well iv never even talked to him except about 2 things.... and the apten wouldnt fit my truck, so im getting it done next week elsewhere....

im not a pussy nor am i broke... iv already spent $2k on my L and Iv only had it for about 3 months....

i might have acted a little immature but i was just pissed, and I still am.. i have been nice to everyone on here... i cant do much for the community, but I did give away those free plates to about 10 people.... i made some other stuff for some guys but that is just all i have to offer... i gave away my hood, i gave away my clear corner blinkers, i gave away my billet grille.... but i have always been nice and done what I can... i just dont see why everyone has to hate when i ask a question on here... its crazy...

i will say that i apoligize for saying you ALL are pricks, dicks, cocksuckers, fags or whatever... cuz you are not ALL.... but i would say the majority of you guys arent cool... the whole purpose of this site is to learn and get others opinons.... but if everytime u ask a question u get flamed... whats the point....

so ban me, hate me, come to my work and fight me... whatever.... but im out!! there are better places that this

We talked on the phone about getting your hood painted remember?? Then I see you at kennedale and you act like you don't even know me.
    Last edited by 03'svtlight; 02-19-2004 at 11:15 AM.

i remember now about talking on the phone about a month ago.... but u got me mixed up with someone else about the kennedale thing... i only went there once and only people I saw was Jason and another guy in a white L

Whatever bro. You were there when we all went that Sun. I recognized the truck. I'm glad i didn't say a damn thing to ya.

Moron.

TALON Supporting Member True Blue Aggie's Avatar

Talking Now I have to clean up my keyboard.

That is the funniest picture I have seen in a while.

Participating User
    Scott, just chill out mang. Terry can come across as a dick or whatever but to be honest hes an outstanding guy. He put up with my everyday calls for 2 weeks when were waiting for my file. Just chill out bro. When someone gives you advice take it to be 99.9%correct. As many here already have be in our shoes.

Just chill out mang, have a few beers, smoke a blunt or something and roll with the punches. Ive been in your shoes

Slacker-Leave my user title alone Crawford's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scott015
    ... this site is the biggest BS i have ever seen. its full of a bunch of old, fat, bald headed pricks... u guys are the biggest losers I have ever met... and thats a fact.
    when I got my truck I was excited to join this site, thought it would be cool to be in a club and meet a bunch of guys with the same intrests... but hell, u guys are far from cool...
    i know after this message im gonna get flamed... but who cares.... look at whos saying it.....
    there are a few of you guys that i have met that this does not apply to (jason, derrick, rob, steve, mike, and maybe one or two others).... but the rest of you guys just outright suck...
    i have been members of alot of websites... the gixxer.com is full of the nicest people out there... anytime u got a question about your bike, rather it has been asked 99999999 times, people are there to help... thats what the damn site is for.... even on f150, nloc or wherever... i have never seen a group of cock suckers like you...
    go ahead let the flaming begin.... but ill just see ya at the track in my rear view mirror
    Crawford Cooper
    NLOC #1039
    --Team WWFB--
    Gone but not forgotten:
    Black 2001 Lightning #6142
    Born on date: 8/13/01

well guys, just wanted to apoligize... i hope no hard feelings with any of you guys... i was pretty stupid this morning... but just found out im not getting ANY money from my motorcycle getting stolen, grandmother is getting kicked out of her house, and her husband and mother just died, she lost her job, my brother is now homeless, and someone real close to my is dying.... iv had a very hard last few days and just forget everything i said....

ill still do you guys a favor and not hang around.... but just wanted to apoligize.... just feel like nothing good ever comes my way these days...

sorry again.... i got no hard feelins

Participating User
    You can stick around. Just try keep the asking of the same questions over and over to a minimum

Dude, burn a fat one and chill. We all have bad days and say stuff we know we probably shouldn't. It's also way too easy for most of us (myself included) to get cranked up about a bunch of unrelated crap in our lives, and take it out on the first person to offer up an opinion that is different than our own. I do it all the time, and there are probably acouple of guys out there that will kick my ass if they ever figure out who I am! Take your time and get it back together. Just ease up on the 'cock-sucker' stuff will ya? All that Homo stuff gives me the creeps. Besides, if anything like this ever actually leads to a fist-fight, I probably won't get to see it happen. I haven't seen a good ass-whoopin' in quite a while. For some reason, my wife discourages me from starting fights these days.

Oh yeah, sorry about all your probs, man. We all have our own crosses to bear. Or in the words of the geniuses I work for: "It could be worse...".

Peace and Love

Thread Information