Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: We use Discount Tire for track and street rubber!

TALON Supporting Member L8 APEX's Avatar
    I stopped by Discount to get a flat repaired and they got in 8 more 555's and 4 DR's . Remember he will make a great deal on all your tire needs.

So what's this guys name ? Brook or Brandt ? I'm gonna stop in today to check on some rim/tire prices and I'd rather call him by the correct name

--wes

Quote Originally Posted by wesman
    So what's this guys name ? Brook or Brandt ? I'm gonna stop in today to check on some rim/tire prices and I'd rather call him by the correct name

--wes
    Broks got his own store a while back. Brent, Brandt whatever took his place.

I'll work on this

Participating User
    BRANDT works at a different discount now. Can he still hook it up? The guy said he thinks its the one on collins

Yeah I need to update the thread. He works at the store by the ballpark Collins and Division. The number is 817.460.0162 it is a manager training store until he gets his new store.

Participating User

toyo proxes

Hey, Over in Lake Worth discount tire I got the Toyo's for $175 a piece I believe the out the door price with all the bells and whistles it was $408 for two

i picked up 2 nitto 295/45/18 555's and 2 305/45/18 555r's for 840 without tax from the discount in lakeworth

Do we still have this hookup? I just called the Discount Tire and they said there was no Brandt at that location.

Found him. He's in Ft. Worth now. The # is 817-263-4577.

The Discount Tire in The Colony agreed to give me the same deal as the Arlington place and it is a heck of a lot closer for me.

Participating User
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixpipes
    The Discount Tire in The Colony agreed to give me the same deal as the Arlington place and it is a heck of a lot closer for me.

Yea most any discount will give you the same price. I got them from a store in burleson since it was closer and i got them at lunch and took them back to work and moutned and balanced them myself

Another for Discount Tire, this time in Cedar Hill. I called and spoke to David about a puncture repair (put a mesquite thorn through the RR). He said no charge for the repair, they use a plug/patch, and he'd have me in and out in 30 minutes. It was actually 22 minutes and the guy that did the work asked me what inflation pressure I wanted. I didn't even have to ask him to hand torque the lugs. Nice work, with professional service. They just asked me to remember them when I need new tires. I will.

Registered User diablolightning's Avatar
    I went to go see brandt, and he is a great guy. I got caught in traffic and he still took care of me a 6:30+ish. they close at 6:00pm. I got two nittos. good price and outstanding customer service. I highly recomend.
    Miguel

I still deal with Brandt for all my tire/wheel needs. Since Terry started this thread I have gotten my Racelines for the truck, new Nitto Front and Nitto DR's for the rear. New rear tires for the rear of the 350Z as well as front and rear Michelin Pilot Sports for the Viper. He even went out of his way to find the run flats I wanted for the new 19's in the rear.

I also had them mount up the new wheels for the Viper, one was dinged a bit when I got it (got the wheels from Hennessey, not Discount) and Discount sent it off and got it repaired for me. It was back in two days and looked like new.

They just sent off my 19" Volks to get some curb rash cleaned up before I sell them. I'll be picking them up soon.

They are a complete source for all tire/wheel needs.

Thanks a ton Brandt

--wes

Thread Information