Thread: 2016 Ford Lightning

2016 Ford Lightning

Yep Comin V8 twin turbo/S.C???Whos been keepin up with this on this ghost town site.Post Up Info https://www.google.com/search?q=2016...NSiXlDirZq8%3D Man sweet LED lights lowered Nice Post up what u know I keep my Gen2 Im in for this.. Gen 2 fixn to be like a Gen 1. Im herin this is a go??? Where is Terry getting complaints bout his tunes too much fuel smell when I do flybys LOL I just quote him Fuel is insurance LOL 135K quarter miles 11 sets of tires never been in shop for nottin LOL..
    Last edited by Beaudee; 01-18-2016 at 10:47 PM.

TALON Supporting Member Mark #2's Avatar
    I get here sometimes, still have the 2000 L.

TALON Supporting Member L8 APEX's Avatar
    Hmm, Ford did mention they would not do a Lightning on the previous chassis because it was too heavy. This truck does sport the aluminum body for weight savings. I still do not see a new L anytime soon. I think the market has taken a big shift to crew cab and 4wd trucks. The Raptor has been much more profitable for Ford and aftermarket than the Lightning. Everyone wants a crew cab truck these days. The other trend is that everything is going to a V6, the 2017 Raptor is supposedly leaving their 6.2L v8 beast for a turned up Ecoboost and 10 speed auto trans...

Hey Terry good to hear from you!!Hope you are doing well.Still have my lightning,runs as good as day I bought it.No problems except egr causing lean codes(I deleted EGR) no more codes.LFP fan kit fried a relay and motor,LFP hooked me up with harness and fan motor.No more problems..Im on my 11th set of tires running like a champ don't even burn oil.Still use your tunes.135K clean as a whistle drive it every day.
    ??????????

Thread Information