Thread: console

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

console

Hey guys, haven't been on in quite a while. First off, how is everyone doing? Now, on with the business. Finally out of financial trouble and have enough cash in reserves to feel comfortable with moving on with some unfinished projects. On friday I plan on starting the center console project, already have the console and the seat mounts the only parts that I know of that I need are the seat frame and console base. I've decided to go with a supercrew console instead of the expedition console. I'm sure you have all seen this a thousand times but do y'all want me to post pics? Also, any tips are greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Chewby View Post
    Hey guys, haven't been on in quite a while. First off, how is everyone doing? Now, on with the business. Finally out of financial trouble and have enough cash in reserves to feel comfortable with moving on with some unfinished projects. On friday I plan on starting the center console project, already have the console and the seat mounts the only parts that I know of that I need are the seat frame and console base. I've decided to go with a supercrew console instead of the expedition console. I'm sure you have all seen this a thousand times but do y'all want me to post pics? Also, any tips are greatly appreciated.
    I havent seen the Supercrew console so please post up.. I have an Expy console in my attic waiting on me to get it done.

Dana

Quote Originally Posted by dboat View Post
    I havent seen the Supercrew console so please post up.. I have an Expy console in my attic waiting on me to get it done.

Dana
    Will do.

Well, was gonna start today, however, I have discovered that the particular console I have was listed wrong and is a rear console, not the front. So i am weighing my options. Do I make a bracket that will fit my truck or do I just get an expy console? Input? Ideas? I only paid $20 for the console almost a year ago so life isn't ruined if I can't use it.

I've got the Expy in mine and I think it looks almost like a factory option (should have been anyway).

Quote Originally Posted by Sixpipes View Post
    I've got the Expy in mine and I think it looks almost like a factory option (should have been anyway).
    Did you do yours yourself or have a trim shop do it for you?

Thread Information