= a net gain of 48rwhp. After the twin-turbo setup was originally done, it made 606rwhp/594rwtq. That was about 5 years ago (my memory is failing). Once we started getting only 10% ethanol gas, it had to be retuned to add fuel b/c I was getting some pinging on the top end... that brought power down to ~575rwhp. This was with 11psi through the stock cats and stock Z06 titanium cat-back.

Now that the warranty is out on the LPE forged block, I thought we'd experiment a little bit.

Manual boost controller raised boost, but injectors were maxxing out, so had to go with some 65lb injectors. Also added a Billy Boat cat-back exhaust (which is only a little heavier than the Z06 exhaust). With the turbos it is still very, very quiet...barely even noticeable that its louder than stock (still running stock cats).

After tuning, it is making 654rwhp/621rwtq (nice gain over the original config and nealy 80rwhp more than it was making just a week ago). The Z06 exhaust cuts ~25rwhp, so I'm not going back to that. Boost is right at 15-16psi from the little GT-28 turbos.

Just thought I'd share. The car runs like a top, gets 28mpg on the highway, and maintains stock-like driveability.