Thread: Mirror Finish Polishing - Introduction - Feb 2009

Participating User

Mirror Finish Polishing - Introduction - Feb 2009

Hello everyone,

First I would like to take the time to say thanks for stopping by and taking a look as it is much appreciated. If you would like to take a look at my website for more detailed information about our Metal Polishing Services, or maybe take a look at 100's of photos of Metal Polishing we have done, contact us, or if you would just like to simply see the website feel free to stop on by. Here is the website address: www.MirrorFinishPolishing.com

I am just letting everyone know that doesn't already know that we do offer GUARANTEED Mirror Finish Metal Polishing for anyone here on the forums and have been doing Metal Polishing for quite some years now. I enjoy helping out the community and extend the best pricing I can possibly give on all services offered to make that part to a MIRROR finish every single time!

"As long as it is metal we can polish it for you".

Keep in mind that this is a TOP NOTCH Metal Polishing Service and not just an "average" fly by night Polishing Service. ALL of our polishing work is 100% GUARANTEED to a miror finish!

The reason we can offer such a thing is very simple actually. We put a lot of extra man hours, materials and quality into every single piece we polish providing a quality polished part that is Guaranteed to a Mirror Finish! We have a very unique Metal Polishing process and we have it down to an art to get the absolute best results which will always show a MIRROR finish quality shine every single time!

Many people ask me "what metal parts should I polish on my car"? Well, I have come up with a "basic" list and this is by no means what everyone here has to abide by, but rather it is just a general list for someone that is questioning what they might have polished on their particular car. Everyone is different and some people might like one part polished that another might like polished, but the same holds true for both partires...they want a mirror finish shine, every single time.
    Here is a general list that I have come up with to help out the people that are not sure what to have polished on their car(s):

Basic List:
    Upper Intake Manifold
    Valve Covers
    Throttle Body
    Power Steering Reservoir
    Intercooler Piping
    Power Steering Pulley
    Alternator Pulley
    Water Pump Pulley

Intermediate List:
    Radiator hold down brackets
    Battery hold down bracket
    Turbo Housing(s)
    Radiator Cover Piece
    Front Mount Air Deflector
    Belt Tensioner w/bracket
    Tower Rings
    Cam Gears
    Engine Hooks

Advanced Items:
    Lower Intake Manifold
    Alternator
    Water Pump
    Brake Calipers
    Exhaust Systems
    Motor Mounts

Here are just a couple example photos that I have put together to show the Quality of our Metal Polishing Service. There are 100's more photos on the website and this is just a few of them below. Again, for more information visit the website at: www.mirrorfinishpolishing.com

GT500 Valve Covers After Metal Polishing Service

PONTIAC CV-1 ENGINE PARTS ALL POLISHED TO A MIRROR FINISH

PONTIAC CV-1 ENGINE PARTS ALL POLISHED TO A MIRROR FINISH

HOT ROD INTAKE MANIFOLD POLISHED TO A MIRROR FINISH

Pontiac CV-1 Intake Manifold BEFORE Metal Polishing Service

Pontiac CV-1 Intake Manifold AFTER Metal Polishing Service

Triumph Motorcycle Cover Plate BEFORE Metal Polishing Services

Triumph Motorcycle Cover Plate AFTER Metal Polishing Services

Last edited by TT_6SPD_95; 02-19-2009 at 09:36 AM.
    Mirror Finish Polishing
    100% GUARANTEED to a Mirror Finish!
    www.MirrorFinishPolishing.com
    Phone: 816-529-6089
    E-mail: Sales@MirrorFinishPolishing.com
    9.56@114 on the brakes - No Nitrous, 3,680lbs
    1,020RWHP Spinning the 19's...Stock IM & TB

just to get a general idea on prices how much would valve covers and blower on a 2004 lightning and how long would it take you from start to finish

Participating User
    Quote Originally Posted by lightning1029 View Post
    just to get a general idea on prices how much would valve covers and blower on a 2004 lightning and how long would it take you from start to finish

Good morning,

Shoot me over a quick photo of your parts and I will get you out a firm price quote for everything asap.

You can either post them on here, PM me or e-mail me at sales@mirrorfinishpolishing.com

Thanks
    Mirror Finish Polishing
    100% GUARANTEED to a Mirror Finish!
    www.MirrorFinishPolishing.com
    Phone: 816-529-6089
    E-mail: Sales@MirrorFinishPolishing.com
    9.56@114 on the brakes - No Nitrous, 3,680lbs
    1,020RWHP Spinning the 19's...Stock IM & TB

Thread Information