Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The L is gone

Participating User
    how the fck would you all know... I havent seen you all in almost a year and have been to the track when you all havent been there...

So unless you know what real times ive fun.... shut the **** up

I have busted of a 7.8 so go stick your foots back you yalls mouth

Leave my user title alone 03LightningRocks's Avatar
    Oh Hell yeah..............this is getting good.

Quote Originally Posted by PoorSvtman View Post
    how the fck would you all know... I havent seen you all in almost a year and have been to the track when you all havent been there...

Where's the video? or a timeslip ?

Funny how you go to the track by yourself, but when others go with you, you never race......weird coincidence

Panties in a bunch ???

--wes

Mike,

I'm glad you are finding things that are keeping your interest. The RSX is a really sweet car. I was looking at them two years ago when I was looking for a commuter. I never pulled the trigger, but they looked like they'd be pretty fun to drive.

Thanks for opening up your garage now and then. I only made it down once, primarily due to the distance, but it was a fun time.

Best of luck.

Brook

(poorsvtman) i dont know if you remember meeting me at the track for the first time and you asked me about Talon.com, thats when i seen you run a 7.8 pass, i am a witness of his truck runnin a 7 sec. time

Participating User
    Quote Originally Posted by wesman View Post

Where's the video? or a timeslip ?

Funny how you go to the track by yourself, but when others go with you, you never race......weird coincidence

Panties in a bunch ???

--wes

Only person that rides my ass is you.. get the Fck off it... I dont have **** to prove to you or anyone else... I have ran many times when your broke ass truck was never tuned right or you were no where to be found.. Or you brought out your viper to boost your weak ass ego. Keep bashing on me.. all its doing is show how much of a douche bag you truly are. Also if you werent such a tool you would have met me at the First talon fall classic i went to in hallsville where i ran all day

Most of the times when everyone was at the track was the meets i set up and i was busy meeting new people and trying to get others that were out there with Lightnings that didnt know who we were to join the forums and be part of group. Unlike you i dont have stick shoved up my a$$.

Most of the time i didnt have slicks or anything to run on so it was pointless to me to keep runing down the track and not be happy cause i needed slicks and some traction bars... not all of us can be a money hungry b!tch like you and dump money when ever they want.

Ever since the motor build i have had more important things then going to the track. I had to pull my ass outa the finacial gutter from working at the dealership for years then going with out finding a job for damn close to a year. I was working nites stocking at alberstons for 5 bucks an hour and hunting for jobs all day... Only a few here knew what was going on and did what they could to send me side jobs or what not to help bring in some cash to help get my truck back together...

So until then shut the F U CK up, and pull that silver spoon out of your mouth so you dont sound so damn dumb

This is going to be interesting

Participating User
    No its not... its done here.. this thread is closed in my eyes

Haha AggieMike. You read my mind. Instant classic.

Quote Originally Posted by StormShadow View Post
    Haha AggieMike. You read my mind. Instant classic.

LOL...he's no Kreskin.

Quote Originally Posted by 03LightningRocks View Post
    .........This thread needs to go in the historical post forum.

There is some seriously funny sh!t being posted up in here.

TALON Supporting Member True Blue Aggie's Avatar

Wink

What's scary is the voice inside my head sounds like Ron....

Quote Originally Posted by True Blue Aggie View Post
    What's scary is the voice inside my head sounds like Ron....
    Try to imagine what it's like for me. I can't get away from it.

Quote Originally Posted by 03LightningRocks View Post
    Try to imagine what it's like for me. I can't get away from it.

Only person that rides my ass is you.. get the Fck off it... I dont have **** to prove to you or anyone else... I have ran many times when your broke ass truck was never tuned right or you were no where to be found.. Or you brought out your viper to boost your weak ass ego. Keep bashing on me.. all its doing is show how much of a douche bag you truly are. Also if you werent such a tool you would have met me at the First talon fall classic i went to in hallsville where i ran all day

Most of the times when everyone was at the track was the meets i set up and i was busy meeting new people and trying to get others that were out there with Lightnings that didnt know who we were to join the forums and be part of group. Unlike you i dont have stick shoved up my a$$.

Most of the time i didnt have slicks or anything to run on so it was pointless to me to keep runing down the track and not be happy cause i needed slicks and some traction bars... not all of us can be a money hungry b!tch like you and dump money when ever they want.

Ever since the motor build i have had more important things then going to the track. I had to pull my ass outa the finacial gutter from working at the dealership for years then going with out finding a job for damn close to a year. I was working nites stocking at alberstons for 5 bucks an hour and hunting for jobs all day... Only a few here knew what was going on and did what they could to send me side jobs or what not to help bring in some cash to help get my truck back together...

So until then shut the F U CK up, and pull that silver spoon out of your mouth so you dont sound so damn dumb

You whiny little b!tch. You ran many times when my truck wasn't around, yet there are no times on the list with your name on it. Where's my name on the list again???

I took the Viper out to the track to see what it could do stock because I actually run my cars. I don't buy the sh!t to sit around or just to drive around in. I actually run my cars, every one of them has been to the track. It's not stock anymore, and I'll be bringing it to the track again soon, does that mean I'm showing off? You just like to go to the track and pose like you've got something fast, even though your sh!t with a "built motor" gets skull drug by a completely stock lightning.

So which is it? Am I money hungry or am I dropping money wherever I want? It can't be both of them you jacka$$. I spend money on things that I enjoy, cars being one of them. You can ask around and I'm sure anyone that actually knows me will tell you I'm not a miser nor am I selfish with my money or my possessions.

Ever since your "motor build" you lost interest because your truck has run like sh!t, as evidenced by getting whooped by a completely stock truck.....damn, I could see how you'd lost interest after that. Actually, I can't, I'd go back to the drawing board and figure out why my "built motor" POS was getting whooped by a stock truck.

My truck is having fuel issues right now, and was having them at the TFC (that you didn't go to BTW) and it still made a 10 sec pass. The only 10 sec pass you ever made was likely at Kennedale with your L on a 1/8 track.

As far as a silver spoon, give me a f u c k i n g break . I worked for everything I have and everything I will have in the future. Nothing was given to me. I've been out of my moms house since I was 15, obviously I did something right.........obviously you didn't....where you at again?

I always gave you sh!t because you were always talking about all the street racing/track racing you did in your truck and bragging about all your conquests.....yet most were never witnessed by anyone here. Is that because you're full of sh!t? or merely coincidence? I'll go with the former.

Let's see if you're truly done here.....I don't think you are.....I'm too far in that pea brain of yours.....this is just getting fun

--wes

WOW..........note to self....don't piss off Wes.

Thread Information