Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The L is gone

Participating User

The L is gone

Its gone.... I have other projects and such going on and needed a good daily that got good gas milage so picked me up a 03 Acura RSX.

It was good while it lasted. After the motor build i completly lost intrest in it, hince the reason i never drove it or kept modding it..

And im sure wes will have some smart ass comment as usual... oh well.. he has to boost his self esteem some how

Peace,
    Redd

Participating User
    Did ya sell it in "stock" form or left it modded?? Price if ya dont mind posting it. Just curious... I feel in a few months Ill be going the same route. I need to get into something faster (fox body w/ LSx??) and get something else for a DD that I wont spend money modding. The L just doesnt do it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by PoorSvtman View Post
    Its gone.... I have other projects and such going on and needed a good daily that got good gas milage so picked me up a 03 Acura RSX.

It was good while it lasted. After the motor build i completly lost intrest in it, hince the reason i never drove it or kept modding it..

And im sure wes will have some smart ass comment as usual... oh well.. he has to boost his self esteem some how

Peace,
    Redd

lol...an RSX is a fitting ride for you...get you back to your ricer/girlie side.

Best of luck in your ricer endeavors

Participating User
    Yeah i think about selling mine every so often just sits in the garage. I guess with work and family i just dont get out in it like i did in the past. Hell if it wasnt for driving to the Fall Classics and both L-Fests i would only have about 9000 miles on it. But **** it im going to hang on to it its been a good truck runs stong for my mods and i think ill regret it if i sell it . Good Luck dude- Gary

Good Luck Mike

Quote Originally Posted by PoorSvtman View Post

Peace,
    Redd
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldLS1 View Post
    Did ya sell it in "stock" form or left it modded?? Price if ya dont mind posting it. Just curious... I feel in a few months Ill be going the same route. I need to get into something faster (fox body w/ LSx??) and get something else for a DD that I wont spend money modding. The L just doesnt do it for me.

Participating User
    Quote Originally Posted by wesman View Post
    lol...an RSX is a fitting ride for you...get you back to your ricer/girlie side.

Best of luck in your ricer endeavors

Yet you got rice ****ing sitting in your drive way and garage...

Participating User
    Quote Originally Posted by TXLIGHTNING View Post

Alright....

Leave my user title alone 03LightningRocks's Avatar
    .........This thread needs to go in the historical post forum.

There is some seriously funny sh!t being posted up in here.

Leave my user title alone 03LightningRocks's Avatar
    Mike.........I was going to retire your truck from the times list and move ya to the hall off fame. I can't find your times. Is this some sort of screw up? You had the truck for quite a long time. You never ran that truck at the track????

Rocks

Quote Originally Posted by 03LightningRocks View Post
    Mike.........I was going to retire your truck from the times list and move ya to the hall off fame. I can't find your times. Is this some sort of screw up? You had the truck for quite a long time. You never ran that truck at the track????

Rocks

Precisely

Participating User
    I ran it at the track alot when i first got it... just never got around to posting times.. Never wanted to take the time to list all the crap out... Then after the build i need slicks and tbars but got other projects started and lost intrest in the truck so never went back to the track

that sucks dude how much did you get for it? jus askin? but i did see your truck run one time @ the track, i think you ran a 7.7-7.8 cant remember but nice truck you got rid of, good luck with your other projects

Quote Originally Posted by RSVT View Post
    that sucks dude how much did you get for it? jus askin? but i did see your truck run one time @ the track, i think you ran a 7.7-7.8 cant remember but nice truck you got rid of, good luck with your other projects
    You must have him confused with someone else.....I don't think he's run it since you've been here. He definitely didn't run a 7.7 or 7.8

--wes

Quote Originally Posted by wesman View Post
    You must have him confused with someone else.....I don't think he's run it since you've been here. He definitely didn't run a 7.7 or 7.8

--wes
    +1 truck never made a 7 sec pass,

Thread Information