Thread: Another Happy Customer!

Another Happy Customer!

Terry installed my 4lb pulley, metco idler, oil separator, TR6's along with a Xcal2 and three tunes. The truck runs like a CHAMP! Terry's a really cool guy and he will be the only one that works on my truck from now on. Thanks Terry! U DA MAN!

Participating User
    if you don't mind me asking how much did all that run you total installed? I am thinking about getting the same thing done soon minus the idler and oil seperator. I already have a seperator.

Quote Originally Posted by 03stx View Post
    if you don't mind me asking how much did all that run you total installed? I am thinking about getting the same thing done soon minus the idler and oil seperator. I already have a seperator.
    Just give Terry a call. He will do you right. Do you need to buy the pulley and xcal2, or do you have the parts on hand?

Participating User
    i would need to purchase the pulley and xcal2. I was just wanting to get an idea of what i am looking at price wise in the future.

pulley is around 250 and tuner is around 400

Quote Originally Posted by 03stx View Post
    i would need to purchase the pulley and xcal2. I was just wanting to get an idea of what i am looking at price wise in the future.
    400 for the Xcal2 with tunes, pulley is 260 installed. It will be a little more if you want him to datalog it and fine tune it for you. I got him to do this to make sure my A/F was good. You wont be disappointed.

Thread Information