PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Basic Chip

Cammin4V
11-11-2005, 07:18 PM
Looking for a basic chip or flip chip for my 00. My only mods are CAI, 4#, and catback. Just looking for something i can put a basic tune, or a couple of tunes and go and have fun. :) Want to try and get it before the 19th, since ill be attending a raceday, and want to be a little quicker than stock to give some cobras a run for their money.knana

Let me know what you got...

Sixpipes
11-11-2005, 11:03 PM
I've got two Swanson chips for a 00 with 4# pulley. One chip has two street programs and the other has two race programs (100 octane required). $100 each. I'll be happy to let you try the street chip before you buy it. :cool:

bobbywade69
11-11-2005, 11:31 PM
I got the blue superchip you can have Terry run I program on it for you you can have it for $20 or $30 shipped

Looking for a basic chip or flip chip for my 00. My only mods are CAI, 4#, and catback. Just looking for something i can put a basic tune, or a couple of tunes and go and have fun. :) Want to try and get it before the 19th, since ill be attending a raceday, and want to be a little quicker than stock to give some cobras a run for their money.knana

Let me know what you got...

wesman
11-12-2005, 01:37 AM
I've got an Xcalibrator tuner that Terry can throw 3 tunes on there for you. Selling it for $200

Like this one http://www.sctflash.com/xcalibrator.php

--wes