PDA

View Full Version : '02 Stock stuff for sale...

L-Fever
10-19-2005, 08:38 AM
Need to make room in my garage:

Stock bilsteins removed at 35k. make offer
stock front coils w/ isolators Sale Pending
Stock behind the seat cd/changer make offer
stock 02 radio and stock speakers make offer
modified stock airbox/w fender tube make offer
Left and right outside door handles red with a few scratches can be sanded and repainted. Left handle has cutout for keypad.. make offer

pm me with any offers.

99WhiteBeast
10-19-2005, 11:43 AM
your avatar scares me:eek:

L-Fever
10-19-2005, 11:44 AM
your avatar scares me:eek:

Captain Spaulding from Rob Zombie's House of 1000 corpses and the new sequel, the Devil's Rejects!

jzmolik123
10-23-2005, 06:11 PM
how much for the shocks, coils, and radio. make me a good deal and i will take them off your hands.

L-Fever
10-23-2005, 06:37 PM
how much for the shocks, coils, and radio. make me a good deal and i will take them off your hands.

PM sent.

Silver_2000
10-23-2005, 10:33 PM

For you .... Lets see...

now i see why everyone laughs when i mention TALON forums......everybody is quick to try to make someone else look dumb. if your not interested in what somebody has for sale, i dont see why ppl feel they have to put their .02 in. i guess it just makes you feel better. oh well, it sucks you gotta go through life racking your brain about what you can say to make ppl look dumb just to feel good, but whatever. do whatcha do......

I think now would be a good time for you to either apologize to TALON or go away ...

Doug

dzlightning
10-24-2005, 07:26 AM
how about quoting all the replies to that thread. before and after i got banned. ill probably get banned again for this but.......

when you banned me, you said my 50 of 51 posts where trying to sell stuff. what you failed to show everybody were the posts of me trying to find the g2g's, and this is exactly what i was talking about in that post that you just quoted. only showing ppl things to make you look better. now, if you wanna ban me for speaking the truth, go ahead. i dont need to be here. if not, i will eventually become a supporting memeber and as dedicated to the lightning organization as anyone else on here for a long time to come. its up to you

ps. your post was :0fftopic ....;)

Silver_2000
10-24-2005, 06:36 PM
how about quoting all the replies to that thread. before and after i got banned. ill probably get banned again for this but.......

when you banned me, you said my 50 of 51 posts where trying to sell stuff. what you failed to show everybody were the posts of me trying to find the g2g's, and this is exactly what i was talking about in that post that you just quoted. only showing ppl things to make you look better. now, if you wanna ban me for speaking the truth, go ahead. i dont need to be here. if not, i will eventually become a supporting memeber and as dedicated to the lightning organization as anyone else on here for a long time to come. its up to you

ps. your post was :0fftopic ....;)

1st - jzmolik123 is not banned
2nd - If you expect me to quote every thread you participated in you have a screw loose
3rd - It has nothing to do with me looking better - I'm no male model and have never been confused with one :tongue: - Its about me reminding people to follow the rules. I didn't put the rules up for my own enjoyment. Everyone else follows them - we would ALL appreciate it f you did too...
4th - look thru the posts by jzmolik123 - 100% are in the for sale section - 0 of 52 in the rest of the forum. I guess you posted in the for sale section asking about the g2g's. In the future try the Events section, it wont bite. And ironically all but three of the posts by dzlightning are in the for sale section
5th - this is not me picking on you - this is the administrator of a FREE website encouraging a slightly disgruntled member to either follow the few rules we have or leave. If you decide to follow the rules, particpate and stay great. If not "dont let the door hit you where the good lord split you "

Doug

PS - If I wanted to be a Prick I could have banned both accounts since you broke another rule by signing up a second account.

Logan
10-25-2005, 05:10 PM
Can I do it? huh huh?? :D

StormShadow
10-25-2005, 06:48 PM
Doug maybe you can change his screen name to Scott015 :rll:

QDRHRSE
10-26-2005, 05:45 PM
.....so Doug, tell us how you really feel. No really, I mean it. If something is bothering you this is a good place to bring the problem out into the open.:burnout: