PDA

View Full Version : WTB:Enclosed trailer

Alpine
09-14-2005, 10:19 PM
Looking for an enclosed utility trailer. It needs to be 10-12 feet long,new or used. I rather it be used to hopefully keep the cost down. Post up what you have or a lead on where I can get one. Maybe Terry can point me in the right direction.

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks,
Jeff.

True Blue Aggie
09-14-2005, 10:42 PM
The woman finally kicked you out, huh???? :rolleyes:

Alpine
09-14-2005, 10:48 PM
:rll: Nope, if she did there is always the garage. Although, its probably only a matter of time. My pimp grip is getting weaker everyday, and I am not going to buy her any more cats!

BC Lightning
09-14-2005, 11:12 PM
:rll: Nope, if she did there is always the garage. Although, its probably only a matter of time. My pimp grip is getting weaker everyday, and I am not going to buy her any more cats!

that only means one thing to get her :hammer: :evil

L8 APEX
09-15-2005, 08:27 AM
918 687 9537

Rick Berkenbaugh is the guy I deal with. He is in Muskogee, OK and runs C&L RV. The cargo trailers are made to order in Waco, TX. If they have a unit in stock you can drive down there and pick it up. If you have to order one they take about 4 weeks. The main options are the height inside and ramp door or swinging doors, and V nose for fuel economy. A fuy at work just bought a 5x10 ramp door, side door, and extra height for vacations and it was 2300.