PDA

View Full Version : SuperDuty= pain to wash and clean

L8 APEX
09-10-2005, 01:24 AM
Well I couldn't sleep so I got up and washed the Duty. I also waxed it and conditioned the front two seats. It is only the second time I applied a coat of Tropicare TC3 polish. The first coat was when it was new at about 800 miles, now it has 15,400. Every 10K is probably a good gauge of apps. The finish has been stripped bare due to using quarter washes for quite some time. Anyway, it is a good way to find new chips and scratches:rolleyes: .

Moonshine
09-10-2005, 11:27 AM
Gee, the next time you can't sleep give me a little warning and I'll leave mine parked outside next to a hose and bucket. :evil

02BOLT
09-10-2005, 04:06 PM
Gee, the next time you can't sleep give me a little warning and I'll leave mine parked outside next to a hose and bucket. :evil

Ditto!

dboat
09-10-2005, 05:56 PM
Well I couldn't sleep so I got up and washed the Duty. I also waxed it and conditioned the front two seats. It is only the second time I applied a coat of Tropicare TC3 polish. The first coat was when it was new at about 800 miles, now it has 15,400. Every 10K is probably a good gauge of apps. The finish has been stripped bare due to using quarter washes for quite some time. Anyway, it is a good way to find new chips and scratches:rolleyes: .

just use that Mr Clean system for the inbetween the detail days.. it works and is easy to do.. no drying, although I usually go back out and hit it with some quick detailer.