PDA

View Full Version : Stock tune sucks!

L8 APEX
08-26-2005, 12:16 AM
I am upgrading my truck to the 3.0 software. Since Tuesday I have been on the stock program. How lame! It takes forever to spool up and go. Then today I had to pull over on the fast shoulder to secure some junk in the bed. I had it floored for 3 minutes and still wasn't going fast enough to merge with the fast lane! It doesn't blow a single puff of smoke either! I am going to finish my newest tunes tomorrow and load it back in and have a decent truck once again. If you don't have 400HP now days you get treated like a bitch on the roads:hammer: .

Moonshine
08-26-2005, 02:57 PM
My tuner recommends stock programming?????????:hammer:

Can you get me 400 RWHP that won't BDFU?:confused:

L8 APEX
08-26-2005, 10:59 PM
My tuner recommends stock programming?????????:hammer:

Can you get me 400 RWHP that won't BDFU?:confused:
The problem is compound first you want to roll 200K miles plus. Secondly, Ford is having a time keeping the stock tuned engines in one piece much less acheiving the 300K mile service standard they published:hammer: .
On a happier note I loaded my new towing tune in it today and I feel much better now that my smoke machine is working again:evil .

LS1 Eater
08-27-2005, 12:37 AM
Yeah I took my tune out the other day to go in to ford for some work. On the way home some damn honda was pissing me off. Sucks not having the tune in. So much fun to blow there doors off with the F350. The look on there face is price less.:D