PDA

View Full Version : Top of the line Alarm and Diablo Chip for sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YUL LUZ
08-14-2005, 07:41 PM
BRAND NEW!!!!!!!!! CLIFFORD RSX 3.5 REMOTE START RESPONDER CAR ALARM. Bought in late part of 2004. Has a 1 mile range with the carbon fiber LCD key chain remote. I had bought the alarm for my truck but now I have to sell it to help pay fix my truck after I wrecked it!

I bought X-tras to complete this fort knoxxs style alarm!!!!!!!

1) Alarm came with glass breakage sensor (vibration) but I also bought the other DE glass sensor that picks up on the sound of glass cutting
2) DE PATS imobilizer
3) DE Dual Zone motion detector (puts 2 zones around your car, a yellow and a red)
4) ZARAD alarm status LED Tape

All xtras are original Directed Electronics parts specifically made for the CLifford alarm ezcept the Zarad LED's. Brand new, this entire alarm cost over 830$. I will take 500$ for all of it and I will pay for shipping.

I also have a Diablo sport Black revolution 3 postion toggle style flip switch that was on my 2000 model L when I bought it about a year ago. It was recently dyno tuned for a CB, Valve body, CAI, 90mm, ported blower, and a 4# lower. Ill take 150$ for it and Ill pay for next day shipping.

Thanks for looking, Jkiddy

PoorSvtman
08-14-2005, 08:03 PM
guess you didnt read this http://www.talonclub.com/forum/announcement.php?f=8

YUL LUZ
08-14-2005, 08:09 PM
I read it and It just so happens that It was the first post that I am going to make. Sorry for the mis-understanding. It is not my intention to just post to sell. I am trying to replace parts on my truck so I can drive my L again and make it to local shows and the drag strip.

I am also in the market for either MT, M&H, or Hoosier 28x10x16 slicks or wheels and slicks. Any help is appreciated.

PoorSvtman
08-14-2005, 08:10 PM
its all good.. If you havent heard about out group photo check out the up coming events forum. Its in a few weeks

YUL LUZ
08-14-2005, 08:18 PM
Cool! I live in the Waco area and a couple of us (around 10) just made a local club. HOT Lightnings. We like to go to TAD and PH sometimes and race. Ill get the dates to the others and we might see yall there depending if my truck is fixed.:( Does the Talon crew have access to Ennis at all?

SpeedyBolt
08-14-2005, 08:22 PM
He's cool Mike. I turned him on to this web-site. He hangs out with a buch of the HALO guy's also.

PoorSvtman
08-14-2005, 09:01 PM
Cool! I live in the Waco area and a couple of us (around 10) just made a local club. HOT Lightnings. We like to go to TAD and PH sometimes and race. Ill get the dates to the others and we might see yall there depending if my truck is fixed.:( Does the Talon crew have access to Ennis at all?

I make a few trips down towards waco a month... Ill hit you up next time im that way. :beer:

YUL LUZ
08-14-2005, 09:46 PM
Hey speedydemon! Man im trying to sell some stuff to afford those wheels, ect!!! hahaha

Mike, we will meet sometime when your in town mabey go to the track.

SILVER2000SVT
08-15-2005, 09:01 AM
JKiddy

This alarm setup you are selling is IMO one of the better setups money can buy, I just have some questions. I'm not trying to offend by what I say here, it's just that I've been dealing with car alarms for the past 12 years. You said that this is brand new, does this mean it was never installed? If that's the case the orginal price you paid of $830 seems a little high. That's the price I would expect to pay for the system + installation. A proper installation for something like this setup would be in the $200-$300 range.

I see where you can find the Clifford RSX 3.5 for well under $200 on ebay, I also see the viper version of the same alarm for a buy now price of $250. I know some of those accessories can get expensive, but selling them as a package is worth at most $50. For all those pieces alone, $500 would be about the full retail price, but people who buy the alarm from a store at that retail price expect full support of the product by the store. I'm assuming that you can't offer the support like a retail store can. Based on that, if these parts are truly untouched you should be able to get $200-$300.

YUL LUZ
08-15-2005, 03:33 PM
Silver2000SVT, Thank you for the advice. When I bought the alarm, the MSRP was 499.00 and I paid exactly that through a local car sterio shop. I dont have an ebay account and never really trusted ebay because I have had friends completly screwed off the website. Each accessorie was little more or a little less than a 100$ each. The alarm is brand new and never installled.