PDA

View Full Version : Parts for sale

SpeedyBolt
08-14-2005, 03:34 PM
I've decided to keep my truck! :D

krthemachinist
08-14-2005, 04:22 PM
Hey Billy you're not sellin it coz I pulled you out of the hole are ya?....lol. I'll holler at ya about some of this stuff later. Matt said he was gonna call you too.

SpeedyBolt
08-14-2005, 04:25 PM
Hey Billy you're not sellin it coz I pulled you out of the hole are ya?....lol. I'll holler at ya about some of this stuff later. Matt said he was gonna call you too.
LOL. Nah, me and the wifey had a REAL long disscusson this morning and this is what we came up with. I wish there was another way but it looks like theres not!

diablolightning
08-14-2005, 04:36 PM
just start like this... listen here woman (or bia..) this aint gonna work.....
jk
what pulley is the metco 4lber maybe:D is so maybe we can work out a trade.

SpeedyBolt
08-14-2005, 04:39 PM
just start like this... listen here woman (or bia..) this aint gonna work.....
jk
what pulley is the metco 4lber maybe:D is so maybe we can work out a trade.
Yeah it's a 4#'r but really need the money more than a trade!

Avalanche
08-14-2005, 04:56 PM
Is the E-Fan kit Terrys kit?

If it is call me 214-417-4344.

Brent

SpeedyBolt
08-14-2005, 05:03 PM
Is the E-Fan kit Terrys kit?

If it is call me 214-417-4344.

Brent
No. it's a Flexalite dual fan kit.

BC Lightning
08-14-2005, 05:18 PM
pm sent :tu:

L8 APEX
08-15-2005, 01:27 AM
Where's the owned pic:rolleyes: . How is a new car cheaper than some gas? It needs gas as well plus all the new $$$ to pay for it:hammer: .

my2002lightning
08-15-2005, 02:12 AM
Billy,

Having spoken with you at Hallsville last year about steel-frame homes, you seem like a good kid and smart individual.

Your future, keeping Momma' happy and your education are first-and-foremost. Good luck and hope you don't sell your L.

This is from another married L owner to another. :)

Ronald

PS: What do you plan on majoring in?

SpeedyBolt
08-15-2005, 09:42 AM
Where's the owned pic:rolleyes: . How is a new car cheaper than some gas? It needs gas as well plus all the new $$$ to pay for it:hammer: .
Better gas mileage and don't have to use premium fuel!

SpeedyBolt
08-15-2005, 09:43 AM
Billy,

PS: What do you plan on majoring in?

Criminal Justice or Paramedicine

tliss
08-15-2005, 09:58 AM
Better gas mileage and don't have to use premium fuel!

Billy,

Make sure you weigh everything carefully. If your current Lightning payments are $500/mo and your gas is about $200/mo, that's reasonable. If you buy a new car and go belly up on the Lightning trade in, your car payments could be more than the Lightning payments and you're only saving maybe $50 a month after gas and insurance. Gas prices may be astronimical now, but if you think about it, each fill up only costs about $7-10 more than it did at the beginning of the year. Not really that much if you think about it, unless you fill up every other day.

Whatever you decide will be best for you and we hope if you do sell that you still come around every now and again.

Tom

ghostt
08-15-2005, 11:24 AM
Billy i got the info and ill send this week , IT at work locked me out of my mail for now to many no work related e-mails .

SpeedyBolt
08-15-2005, 12:37 PM
Billy,

Make sure you weigh everything carefully. If your current Lightning payments are $500/mo and your gas is about $200/mo, that's reasonable. If you buy a new car and go belly up on the Lightning trade in, your car payments could be more than the Lightning payments and you're only saving maybe $50 a month after gas and insurance. Gas prices may be astronimical now, but if you think about it, each fill up only costs about $7-10 more than it did at the beginning of the year. Not really that much if you think about it, unless you fill up every other day.

Whatever you decide will be best for you and we hope if you do sell that you still come around every now and again.

Tom
Yeah i'm going to see what happens but right now I'm thinking about a Ranger and they are really cheap right now with all the discounts. I will deffinatly still be around no matter what. I have made some really good friends on here and don't plan on loseing them!

SpeedyBolt
08-28-2005, 02:35 PM
Ported blower back up for sale

SpeedyBolt
09-17-2005, 03:58 PM
Doug,

I've decided to keep my truck so lock this thread up or delete it if you want to!!!