PDA

View Full Version : The down side to a SuperDuty

Moonshine
07-08-2005, 11:48 AM
Is that you sit up so high. Usually, that's a good thing, right? Lots of visibility, able to see over several cars ahead of you, the occasional nice set of legs in the car next to you, etc. Well, Wednesday coming home I start to pass a Fox body Mustang that's towing a rusty old pop up camper. As I go past I happen to look over and the driver has a finger knuckle deep in his 300+ lb. passenger, who is writhing in the throes of passion. The driver looks over at me and just gives a big grin. As for me, I'm ready to :vomit: .

98Cobra
07-08-2005, 12:05 PM
Ewww. I just had lunch.

This sounds like a prime topic for a :ron: though...;)

tliss
07-08-2005, 12:10 PM
Doh...on a 300+ # passenger, how would you be able to tell the difference between a single finger knuckle deep and a whole arm elbow deep? There had to be a lot of flesh oozing out from everywhere...hiding the truth :vomit:

Tom

Wht95Lightning
07-08-2005, 12:32 PM
Doh...on a 300+ # passenger, how would you be able to tell the difference between a single finger knuckle deep and a whole arm elbow deep? There had to be a lot of flesh oozing out from everywhere...hiding the truth :vomit:

Tom

Dude, don't say 300lb and oozing :vomit:

my2002lightning
07-08-2005, 04:25 PM
I had something similar happen to me years ago. :D Driving back to OU on I-35 in my '92 4x4 F150 which was taller than the L, but not as tall as Moonshine's SD.

I see this older Chevy truck weaving back-and-forth in his lane ahead. I notice what look like a woman with a ponytail sitting next to the driver. Next time I noticed, she'd be gone for a couple minutes and the driver would keep speeding up and down and still swerving. I could see him looking left and right, too, as she kept pulling her "disappearing act".:d This went on for 5-10 min. as they were holding up traffic on I-35.

I thought I'd better pass these two before they cause a wreck. Pulled up next to Jimmy-Joe in the Chevy, hit the horn, girl pops up like :eek:. This guy looks like he'd been running a race! :rll:

I just laughed and went on. :D

Ewww. I just had lunch.

Logan
07-09-2005, 09:02 PM
...with a thread title like that, I thought for sure it was a story about bullet holes in a super duty windshield or somethin...

:evil

Mark #2
07-09-2005, 10:49 PM
Ewww. I just had lunch.

Yup and we got one too:rll:

I've seen things in the K5 too, but all were good...so far. Typical stuff that I hope we have all have experienced many times.

dboat
07-10-2005, 10:22 AM
Yup and we got one too:rll:

I've seen things in the K5 too, but all were good...so far. Typical stuff that I hope we have all have experienced many times.

As in seen or received? :evil :rll:

Moonshine
07-10-2005, 02:28 PM
...with a thread title like that, I thought for sure it was a story about bullet holes in a super duty windshield or somethin...

:evil

Nah, not yet anyway. But I did manage to make it almost 300 miles before I got a stone chip in the windshield. :mad:

Mark #2
07-10-2005, 02:28 PM
As in seen or received? :evil :rll:

I was thinking the later.

dboat
07-10-2005, 03:23 PM
I was thinking the later.

only twice, but when I was much thinner, better looking and had a really full head of hair.. :o

Mark #2
07-10-2005, 03:51 PM
only twice, but when I was much thinner, better looking and had a really full head of hair.. :o

TMI...I will refrain from continuing this discussion as it is approaching WWFB garage rules, first liar loses.

dboat
07-10-2005, 04:15 PM
TMI...I will refrain from continuing this discussion as it is approaching WWFB garage rules, first liar loses.
:rll: :rll: :beer:

agreed!!

Dana