View Full Version : Jeremy Clarkson returns his Ford GT...

Tex Arcana
07-04-2005, 01:12 AM
http://driving.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,12529-1677058,00.html

Dang.. after reading the article, I can't really blame him at all. And I'd rake 'em over the coals, too, esp. if I had plunked down THAT much money :eek2:

BC Lightning
07-04-2005, 01:27 AM
having a DB9 as a rental must be horrible :rolleyes:

03LightningRocks
07-04-2005, 02:38 AM
I am with Tex on this one. That is bullshit. For the kind of money being spent on that car, it should come with a monthly choice of hoochie to polish your knob.

Personally...I wouldn't want the darned thing back after having to fock around with it that much. Sh!t, what eles is done wrong, but not discovered yet. Some union worker needs his nuts cut off for not giving the job of working on this car his best respect.

Rocks:D

Beaudee
07-04-2005, 05:29 AM
Americans would have had the problem fixed the first time.The Brits complain about everything, i mean everything.Never met one that didn't get on my nerves.Freekin crybaby suck titty.Lucky his butt got to sit in a real engineered vehichle.I know their airplanes suck over there!!I would have given him a bycicle for a rental,pulled his motor out and given him a yugo motor and he probally wouldn't have noticed.

dboat
07-04-2005, 06:55 AM
Americans would have had the problem fixed the first time.The Brits complain about everything, i mean everything.Never met one that didn't get on my nerves.Freekin crybaby suck titty.Lucky his butt got to sit in a real engineered vehichle.I know their airplanes suck over there!!I would have given him a bycicle for a rental,pulled his motor out and given him a yugo motor and he probally wouldn't have noticed.

Wow, I hate it when you sugar coat it that way...

But I tend to agree with some, you pay that kind of money, you expect it to work right out of the box. There may be an issue that will pop up, but you expect it to get fixed as well, the first time.

Dana

Wht95Lightning
07-04-2005, 07:08 AM
I didn’t even mind when it arrived at my house one month ago inside a truck which had “On Time” written down the side. As we know from America’s arrival into the second world war, their concept of “on time” differs slightly from ours

WTF :flaming:

If it wasn't for america he'd probably have never been born and if he had been, he'd be goose stepping right now instead of whining about his car.

03LightningRocks
07-04-2005, 12:05 PM

That was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude...if you weren't black, I could get you in a special group of guys that think just like you do. You would have really liked the hat's they wear too. Damn...it's just too bad.:rll: :rll: :rll:

Rocks:beer:

03LightningRocks
07-04-2005, 12:10 PM
WTF :flaming:

If it wasn't for america he'd probably have never been born and if he had been, he'd be goose stepping right now instead of whining about his car.

Good Pointknana . Now I am focking enraged:eek: :eek: :eek: . Let's all go over there and fock up his world:mad: :mad: :mad: .

Gawd Damned furinurs......fock his lowsey no good rich boy ass. I hope he dies in a car wreck...the sorry focker!!!!!:mad:

Rocks;)

Beaudee
07-04-2005, 01:01 PM
Good Pointknana . Now I am focking enraged:eek: :eek: :eek: . Let's all go over there and fock up his world:mad: :mad: :mad: .

Gawd Damned furinurs......fock his lowsey no good rich boy ass. I hope he dies in a car wreck...the sorry focker!!!!!:mad:

Rocks;) Warning not work safe! http://www.truewebsite.com/thoughts_british.htm :d You started it Rocks!!!

03LightningRocks
07-04-2005, 01:16 PM
That is funny.............I will post it here for posterity

British people suck

Recently, I've been re-reading much of my work in this page. Let me tell you something: this article sucked. For this reason, I've decided to rewrite it aimed directly at expressing how much I truly hate British idiots.

I don't know if it's just me, but British losers think they are too much. Listen Britons, you are nothing. Who do you think won the freaking War of Independence? I think it was America, wasn't it? Isn't that enough to express how much you truly suck?

You are good at nothing... oh wait.. there was a pretty good looking British prostitute who I ****ed - but that's off the point. You still suck.

If it wasn't for your stupid little island, Hitler would have dominated the world - and trust me, we'd be much better off with the Nazis as our governors. Want proof? There'd be no niggers. But that's another article. What truly matters right now is that you suck and you'll never be good at anything other than making prostitutes - some of them are good while some others aren't.

Let me tell you something very few of you know: Pst pt - get closer - Scotland is better than England. You want proof? Have you read about the battle of Bannockburn? Probably not - you are way too stupid to read - but anyways, 400 Scottish soldiers defeated the whole freaking royal English army. That just proves again that you suck - stupid ****ing British *******s.

Do you want more proof that you suck? Probably not - and I'll let you go this time. I'm way to angry to keep writing anymore.

**** you Britons.

Back to how much British idiots suck... (http://www.truewebsite.com/)

E-mail me about how much you hate me, but I'll probably just delete your e-mail without reading it... (ngi@truewebsite.com)

03LightningRocks
07-04-2005, 01:21 PM
That guy has a few issues to resolve. I am betting that his older sister is also his biological mother. You know,......one of them HillBilly thangs....:rll:

my2002lightning
07-04-2005, 05:33 PM
At least England gave us Benny Hill. :D

http://www.vgernet.net/tpelkey/bennyhill/images/bhdicky.jpg

Logan
07-04-2005, 05:49 PM
Bwahahhah... I like that guy.

dboat
07-04-2005, 08:13 PM
Me too... and Monty Python.... :tu: :rll:

Sixpipes
07-06-2005, 09:02 AM
I've always like the Brits, myself. You've got to admire an army that is willing to wear red coats and march in a straight line. :cool: