PDA

View Full Version : Street Warriorz - Red Line Raceway last night

BLACKSUNSHINE
06-05-2005, 01:12 PM
The edge had a big thig out there last night with bikini contest, burn out contest, car shows, and a sh!t load of cars (over 400 I think). Anyway I've never seen so many people jammed at a track before. I was only able to get 2 runs from 9:00 to around 1:00am

First time I ran with drag radials, ran my best time at 8.4 with a pretty bad RT. First time I was able to hit 2.00 at the 60ft.

Second run I hooked up, had a good RT but lost traction halfway down the track ??? I started spinnin tires, kinda freaked me out. Was it because the tires wern't hot enough.

Anyways it was a lot of fun there was about 5 to 6 lightnings out there.

Oh yeah, and I raced my friends new mustang GT...that sucker ran a 9.3 stock, with the new 5 speed auto. :tu:

PoorSvtman
06-05-2005, 01:18 PM
The crowd was the only reason I didnt feel like going.

BLACKSUNSHINE
06-05-2005, 01:26 PM
20 bucks for 2 runs is kinda a joke, Even if I got there at 6 I could have squeezed in maybe 3 runs. Lot of hot girls out there though.

cpeapea
06-05-2005, 01:27 PM
yea that and i wasnt sure if it was just going to be some ricer event

BLACKSUNSHINE
06-05-2005, 01:50 PM
yea that and i wasnt sure if it was just going to be some ricer event

First guy I raced was a Fast & Furious looking dude in civic hatchback he rolls up next to me all slumped in his seat and said "I'll be your huckleberry". I beat him by a bus and a half he ran a 11....... Aparantly he didnt like to be beat so he came back a few hours later in his buddys 05 vette. And was like "LETS go NOW SUCKER!" :tu:

Actually It was about 50 / 50 ricer vs muscle cars. And most of the honda guys loved looking and talking about out Lightnings.

StormShadow
06-05-2005, 02:23 PM
First guy I raced was a Fast & Furious looking dude......And most of the honda guys loved looking and talking about out Lightnings.

The Honda guys like the Lightning because they saw it in Fast & Furious. :rolleyes:

Tex Arcana
06-05-2005, 11:27 PM
The Honda guys like the Lightning because they saw it in The Riced & The Ridiculous. :rolleyes:
fxt
:tongue: