PDA

View Full Version : Greetings and Introductions

PirateMike
09-09-2002, 02:35 PM
OK wanted to drop a note. I am working with a small group (and getting bigger by the min) of Expedition owners in the DFW area together We would love more infomration on Ford Weekend in Ennis and we wouldn;t mind being invited to some of your other events . We may fall a little behind on the road, but we can sure pack a bunch of hooter girls in our trucks. :-) just thought I would introduce myslef to the board and say howdy !! :-)

98Cobra
09-09-2002, 09:35 PM
Huh. I had no idea there was an Expedition owners club. Course, I was behind someone with a Durango owners club sticker on his back glass the other day(at a red light, not racing him, but you knew that already. ;) )

Anyhow, welcome.

Silver_2000
09-09-2002, 09:44 PM
Welcome

We are pretty easy to get along with. The meetings are posted on the calendar. As long as you guys sit at the kids table at bonedaddys everything will be ok.. :cool:

Doug

Crawford
09-09-2002, 10:38 PM
Yes, as demonstrated at the last monthly meeting (Bonedaddy's) only the very elite are alowed to sit at the "VIP Round Table!"

:rolleyes: :D

PirateMike
09-10-2002, 04:13 AM
Well you will be hearing more about about us I am sure :-) will let you know when we get a little more formalized :-) We are going to go to Ennis on the 21st should be acrowd out there.