PDA

View Full Version : Something to do Saturday-good cause

99WhiteBeast
08-31-2002, 09:56 AM
Out at TMS Today
It's for a good cause (Children's Charity)

Saturday, August 31st.
The event is open to the public. Cost is $25 for 3 laps on the oval (with pace car) plus another $10 if you want a pic of your car in victory lane. Simply show up, pay and get on the track.

Anyone interested? I'm going just so my daughter can expercience the feel of the big oval in the L:d

I'm thinking about leaving after lunch sometime.

L8 APEX
08-31-2002, 10:29 AM
Turn your damn phone on so I can call you!!

99WhiteBeast
08-31-2002, 10:50 AM
It's usually on. Battery must be drained:hammer:

tliss
08-31-2002, 09:28 PM
What a thrill! Too bad Terry and I got stuck behind a Mustang going out for a Sunday drive! :bs: I don't think we made it above 65 on the oval because of this guy. I was riding his bumper and Terry was riding mine. I had to use my damn brakes going into each turn. I should have bumped him and dronve him into the wall! Then, as we get off the track he revs his engine all proud of himself. What a butthead! Should have done that on the oval.

Still cool as heck to get on that track. I need a beer!

Tom

L8 APEX
08-31-2002, 10:26 PM
Yeah I was ready to unload on that old joker:mad: Fortunately for him he left right afterwards or Tom and I would have got our 25 bucks back out of his a$$ in the parking lot:mad: He started right behind the pace car and was the last one off the track out of twenty vehicles... He hada fully caged 5.0 none the less :rolleyes: It is going to take some Crown to put out this fire:D At least we got some good burnouts and doughnuts in the parking lot:burnout:

tliss
09-02-2002, 08:10 PM
Let's see if the pics work now!

Dammit!! Tripod doesn't look to be a good place to host pics either! Anyway, here is the link to the pics:

http://members.tripod.com/tliss0/id43.htm

The website's a little cheesy, but it started out as a school project. Since I had it, I thought I'd use it.

You can see the Mustang in front of me and how far the other line is ahead. Anyway, just thought I'd share.

Tom

L8 APEX
09-02-2002, 08:25 PM
Another pic of the General, man if I ever see that Mustang!!!!
http://www.f150online.com/galleries/images/209-608-29500.jpg

OneRedTXBolt
09-04-2002, 09:16 AM
OK, this settles it! I am going to make time to read this board again!!!!

Sounds like this would've been lots of fun, as long as you weren't behind that Mustang!

J