PDA

View Full Version : Who wins the Super Bowl with the point spread?

dboat
01-26-2005, 08:50 PM
Will New England cover the point spread?

99WhiteBeast
01-27-2005, 05:19 PM
Is it still 6 points?

LonghornLightning
01-27-2005, 05:29 PM
I think that it will be a great game, I still think NE should pull it off, but not cover the spread...only time will tell....better bet now, if TO turns into a certain, the spread could shrink.

Shiner1
01-27-2005, 08:15 PM
IMO...Colts have/had a much better passing game than the eagles and the Pats slammed the focking door in their face and I don't think the Eagles running game is up to shouldering the load the whole game. Even if TO plays we won't be a factor. He'll have no speed and no ability to make cuts on a freshly screwed ankle. I don't think it will be a blow out but I see a NE win by at least 21.

dboat
01-27-2005, 08:49 PM
IMO...Colts have/had a much better passing game than the eagles and the Pats slammed the focking door in their face and I don't think the Eagles running game is up to shouldering the load the whole game. Even if TO plays we won't be a factor. He'll have no speed and no ability to make cuts on a freshly screwed ankle. I don't think it will be a blow out but I see a NE win by at least 21.

I like the Pats to win, but I will take that bet with those points... knana

Dana

TP Derrick D
01-28-2005, 12:01 AM

You don't see a blowout but you see NE by 21? What do YOU call a BLOWOUT?

Shiner1
01-28-2005, 09:35 AM
You don't see a blowout but you see NE by 21? What do YOU call a BLOWOUT?

I don't think 21 is blowout. 5 TD's is a blowout. By hey, my .2

blueoval01
01-28-2005, 06:22 PM
Is it still 6 points?
It's 7 now ........