PDA

View Full Version : Lightning nose picker on 75 Northbound....

True Blue Aggie
01-15-2005, 03:30 PM
The wife and I were driving back to the house from downtown today, and right before my Campbell Rd. exit, I see a silver Lightning. 02 or later model. I speed up in the Volvo (truck is at the ford dealer today) to see if maybe I know the guy. Right as I get to the driver side window of the truck, my wife and I are startled to find that the driver is picking his nose, with about 1/2 of his finger stuck up his nose.
This dude was clearly diggin for gold, and I frankly was ashamed....:vomit:

....the events of this story are completely true and accurate. If you are the said nose picker, don't ever do that again in your Lightning.....nosepicker

LonghornLightning
01-15-2005, 03:33 PM
or atleast go fast enough to where people can't tell what you're doing. :banana:

PoorSvtman
01-15-2005, 04:14 PM
when i see someone picking there nose i alway stay next to them and act like im picking my nose. Normaly have a smile on my face and looking at them while doing it. Other person normal gets imbarrassed and speeds up. :cool:

Silver_2000
01-15-2005, 09:45 PM
Could have been me .. BUt I wasnt on 75 today ....:D :evil :rll:

03LightningRocks
01-16-2005, 12:48 AM
That's some funny sh!t...:rll: . I have to admit, Doug was the first one I thought of. Now that he denies it, Mark is my next guess.

This is exactly why every Lightning owner needs tinted windows:eek: .

Rocks:rll:

Mark #2
01-17-2005, 09:38 AM
That's some funny sh!t...:rll: . I have to admit, Doug was the first one I thought of. Now that he denies it, Mark is my next guess.

This is exactly why every Lightning owner needs tinted windows:eek: .

Rocks:rll:

Nope, no injectors in my truck. Driving the K5, it sits up high enough so you can't see me:tongue:

skalywags
01-17-2005, 09:51 AM
Not me, i think I was picking my nose on 635 at that time, in a Sonic blue

jeff56
01-17-2005, 10:14 AM
I always thought that picking your nose while driving was just a good use of time! It's just a matter of ensuring that no one sees you doing it :D

Tatom Mack
01-17-2005, 11:20 AM
woot sure glad he didnt say red

Max Mitchell
01-19-2005, 09:26 AM
I notice that Texas has the one stage nose pick and Oklahoma has the two stage version. As soon as I cross the border the picking is generally followed by eating it. No joking.... :d

Nuhklz
01-19-2005, 10:40 AM
I notice that Texas has the one stage nose pick and Oklahoma has the two stage version. As soon as I cross the border the picking is generally followed by eating it. No joking.... :d

http://www.talonclub.com/forum/images/smilies/throw.gif