PDA

View Full Version : Hog rifle

Moonshine
01-07-2005, 11:26 AM
Marlin 336 lever action .30-30 rifle in excellent condition. Ghost ring sights, including a fiber optic front for low light shots. XS Sights Lever Scout scope mount for mounting a scout scope or red dot sight (does not include scope). QD sling swivel studs, 3 boxes of ammo, and a few other accessories.

$300 complete.

L8 APEX
01-10-2005, 12:46 AM
Damn a clean rifle with scope mount and ammo for only $300. Someone needs to snatch this up:eek: . I reccomend the Aimpoint ML2 x2 magnification for this rifle. Very fast target acquisition for a scope.

SpeedyBolt
01-10-2005, 12:01 PM
Does this gun use the side mount scope? I saw one the other day and it was cool becuase you could use the iron sites or the scope witch ever one was most applicable!

L8 APEX
01-10-2005, 12:10 PM
I believe it is center mounted the Scout scope mount it forward of the receiver that is why it requires a scope with intermediate eye relief or a red dot sight. It makes you feel like the Rifleman:D . I have a Winchester 30-30 lever action model 94 I paid over 500 for it plus tax with no scope or accys.

http://www.fiftiesweb.com/tv/chuck-connors-dac.jpg

Sixpipes
01-10-2005, 12:14 PM
Marlin 336 lever action .30-30 rifle in excellent condition. Ghost ring sights, including a fiber optic front for low light shots. XS Sights Lever Scout scope mount for mounting a scout scope or red dot sight (does not include scope). QD sling swivel studs, 3 boxes of ammo, and a few other accessories.

$300 complete.

Hey Brian,

Would you consider a trade. I have a Model 19 S&W 6". :cool:

Moonshine
01-10-2005, 12:23 PM
Hey Brian,

Would you consider a trade. I have a Model 19 S&W 6". :cool:

Thanks, but I'm not looking for any trades. Trying to reduce the number of guns. :tongue:

Moonshine
01-10-2005, 12:26 PM
Does this gun use the side mount scope? I saw one the other day and it was cool becuase you could use the iron sites or the scope witch ever one was most applicable!

If you mount an optic using quick detach rings you can remove the optic and use the iron sights any time you'd like.

Also, one of the other extras this rifle comes with is a set of Quik-Site see thru rings for mounting a conventional scope. They mount the scope fairly high, and have an opening so you can look under the scope and use the iron sights.

Moonshine
01-10-2005, 12:29 PM
http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/data/500/3Marlin336-med.jpg

Check my gallery for a picture of it with a scout scope mounted in QD rings.

Sixpipes
01-10-2005, 01:31 PM
Thanks, but I'm not looking for any trades. Trying to reduce the number of guns. :tongue:

I here you. I don't need any additional guns either. :cool: