PDA

View Full Version : Tranny and Stall F/S

BC Lightning
01-03-2005, 10:38 AM
This is the tranny and stall that Doug sold out of his 2000 L.

http://www.talonclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7085

I spent out of my means this past month and need to sell it to pay off some bills.

I'll sell the tranny for what I bought it for - $1,200.

I need to sell this before the end of the week!!!!!

I also have some Bilstein shocks with 3,000 miles on them. took them off when I put the Roush kit on. - $100.

L8 APEX
01-03-2005, 12:46 PM
There's your chance Damon:D, though I am not sure about your stock core tranny I know you haven't liked it. Mike you are a dumbass! Now you are not only giving up a built tranny, you had a new 04 to begin with and now you will end up with a 99 tranny with 100K on it. It will go out in three months and cost you $2600+ to get back where you were today:hammer:

Mark #2
01-03-2005, 01:01 PM
L8 is this tranny in your shop or in Mike's truck?

L8 APEX
01-03-2005, 01:30 PM
He is driving it in his truck it is all he has, I am not sure what his logic is:rolleyes:

03LightningRocks
01-03-2005, 01:41 PM
His logic seems obvious to me. He gave it in his first post. Ease up on him Terry....geeze, we have all over spent ourselves at one time or the other.

Sounds to me like he is taking his lumps while taking care of business. I am sure he is feeling bad enough about it without hearing a thrashing from us.

Good luck Mike....I would hold out on that deal until someone with a decent tranny steps up. Don't get screwed by swapping for someones warn out crap tranny.

Rocks:beer:

DamonH
01-03-2005, 05:57 PM
There's your chance Damon:D, though I am not sure about your stock core tranny I know you haven't liked it.
Yeah ... thats the problem. My tranny is sloppy, otherwise I'd take it off his hands. It would be fine to trade in, but since he wants it to keep he wouldn't be happy with mine at all. http://www.talonclub.com/forum/images/smilies/frown.gif

L8 APEX
01-03-2005, 08:50 PM
His logic seems obvious to me. He gave it in his first post. Ease up on him Terry....geeze, we have all over spent ourselves at one time or the other.

Sounds to me like he is taking his lumps while taking care of business. I am sure he is feeling bad enough about it without hearing a thrashing from us.

Good luck Mike....I would hold out on that deal until someone with a decent tranny steps up. Don't get screwed by swapping for someones warn out crap tranny.

Rocks:beer:I think I talked some sense into him today. It would be stupid of him to sell this tranny just to buy another built tranny in a month or two:hammer: . That would be over 4K in trannies in an 04 L:Bullshit

03LightningRocks
01-03-2005, 09:29 PM
No argument from me, with what your saying Terry. I was just feeling bad for him catching it on the forum....:( .

Maybe he can come up with a better solution..........you do make a pretty good guard dawg...LOL.

Rocks:beer:

BC Lightning
01-04-2005, 01:06 AM
Thanks for taking up for me uncle rocks :tu: . Terry can be pretty mean sometimes:evil however he did talk some sense into me and I found another way to come up with the cash and not get rid of the tranny.

Lesson learned, spend what I have, not what I'm hoping to have

David N
01-04-2005, 01:18 AM
good move...:tu: now.. uncle Terry can you help me with a way to come up with the some cash ??

03LightningRocks
01-04-2005, 02:09 AM
good move...:tu: now.. uncle Terry can you help me with a way to come up with the some cash ??

You hear that T...LOL.....UNCLE TERRY:rll: ...it's all down hill from here.

L8 APEX
01-04-2005, 03:01 AM
good move...:tu: now.. uncle Terry can you help me with a way to come up with the some cash ??You broke rule number #1 which is don't get married, followed by rule #2 don't get divorced. The consequences of which are irreversible and inevetably cost the man everything he had and a large portion of what he will have for years to come. The only legal solution is to scale down or start over. All other methods are less legal:evil .

L1nt2B
01-04-2005, 08:24 AM
You broke rule number #1 which is don't get married, followed by rule #2 don't get divorced. The consequences of which are irreversible and inevetably cost the man everything he had and a large portion of what he will have for years to come. The only legal solution is to scale down or start over. All other methods are less legal:evil .
Oh man! how true that statement is :crying: