PDA

View Full Version : FS supertrick superbike MSO title 1993

jim woods
12-16-2004, 03:45 AM
I am selling off alot of stuff to raise some funds for other interest.
This is my 1993 FZR 1156 with almost 50K I spent in past 14 years I bought the bike new. I paid on mods with credit card and have I reicets of charges for proof how much I spent.I add it up and its almost at 50k
Here are the details:

1993 FZR 1156 MSO Title(probably the only one in the World under MSO still)
I have the MSO in my hand. I never title the bike when I bought it new. The Yamaha dealer was a friend in 1993 so I gave him the cash and he gave me the MSO title. I never tilted the bike."techically if you buy it and tiltled the bike it would be under warannty.But this is an unusal case so it would be a toss up.
3800 miles, this is a Show bike/performance bike
The mods:
Perfomance Machine billet alumin rear wheel 800$
Performance Machine billet Front wheel 450$
Perfommance Macine front and rear Billet brake calipers
Stainless steel bake lines
Ported poilsh intake/ titanium pistons,All Vance Hines complete STREET Competion Engine cost me 7500.00 Just Engine
On ANY DYNO of your choice,the bike WILL Have min190 RWH,no nitro or turbos-engine only
Heavyduty cluch,shift kit,Falicon Componets threw out.
Afetrmarket Electronic fuel injection
Aluminum gas tank,Rare only found on track bike if that.
All steel parts on bike was removed and replace with aluminum or titanuim replacement for weight savings.
Show Quality custom paint. You can not see in pics but the paint jod is awsome. Lots of clear on it and metalic in paint
Aftermarket backlight LCD Digial speed do,rpm gauge,temp,gas gauge. Everything back light LCD gauges
Front and back Blackout swiches in case you get chase by police. Only used 1 time. Yea I was dumb back in 1994
Everything on the bike is high Polished Aluminum, frame,swing arm, everthing. There is virtually no Steel on the bike except for some of engine.
SR22 Race Pipe
2 sets of Carbon Fiber resin bodywork(does not crack like CF)
The Electronic fuel injection/engine management is state of the art.To tune the bike you plug a wire to EEM port and then into a Palm pilot. The software in palm pilot bring up all data. It shows rpm,Mph,ect. You then can adjust any kind air,fuel ,ect. It is all very easy. If you do not want to custom tune yourself or do not know anything, the software will do it for you. You just need to know what fuel you use. IE 93 octane or race gas. This software adjust the bike engine management for altutude,temperature,fuel you use,amount of presure going into Ram Air, so on. Yes you get a Palm Pilot with the bike.

There is just to much too list, so many mods that would take pages. I just listed the Main stuff.

The bike spotless.Not one scrach,mark. The bikes only has 3800 miles. I built the bike in 1994 and rode it sparling because I broke serverly my wrist 1995 on 500cc Superbike and gave up on bikes. I built this bike for the street but after my crash i set it in my garage.If you was around back in 1994 in Dallas sportbike street racing scene.My bike was well known in Dallas.But I gave all that stuff up. I start the bike a couple times a year and ride around the block. It had less than 50 miles put on it in last 10 years.

Perfomance:
I built the bike for looks and never took it to the track.So I dont know what it will run. I just wanted to have a Jaw dropping bike with the power to blow away any other bike away on the street.
The bike easly outruns any of the newer bikes.The only kinda bikes that can beat this bike are the heavy modified Turbochaged BUSA and Turbochaged CBR. MY bike is much light than both. The bike handles like a 600cc bike.The bike will Power wheely at 110 mph if you want. I can show you if u wish.It has been featured in 2 magazines, Sport Rider, Superbikes.I have magazines. I did not let them do 1/4 runs in fear they might crash my bike. They did do top speed 209

The picture here was my First set of bodywork.The second set is actually better looking and has number one instead of two. Also the second set has MUCH BETTER LOOKING FRONT FAIRING SETUP. The second set has the front faring looks like this. Looks just like pictures except the 1 goes all the way down "no headlight opening" I came back then installed a round headlight to the right of the "1" It is awsome looking. All perfect. Not some home hack job.

I have ALL STOCK PARTS, WHHEELS, TIRES, EVERYTHING.
I need no less than 18k or I will trade up for late model custom HD.
The bike is at my home in Arlington. I need to have a 1000.00 deposit if you want to test ride.You need to have MC license.

You will be amazed when you see how state of the art this bike is and it is perfect/show bike to boot

jim woods
12-16-2004, 03:56 AM
One more picture. Oh yes , send me PM if you want to come see/buy possible purchase bike. Please no performance lookers. I real busy and dont really want to show it to alot of lookers. I need to show to serious buyers.Thanks
Oh also the backtail light looks much better now. I upgraded it with a LCD light kit

dboat
12-16-2004, 09:15 PM
Dont let Wayne see this... :D