Silver_2000
12-06-2004, 06:32 PM
Hey Doug,

I can't seem to access my time slip data base......hhep me, hhhep me....:D
What is the problem ?

03LightningRocks
12-06-2004, 07:00 PM
What is the problem ?

When I click on submit time slip data....I get a screen that says I don't have permission.

Silver_2000
12-06-2004, 07:10 PM
the hack appears to have a few issues

it resets itself to keep poepl from posting ....

and it shoudl prompt you to upload a timeslip to prove a time better thaqn 11.99 but it clearly didnt since test99 - my alter ego was able to post a 10 second run

It should be working now - im hoping if I dont touch the keyboard it will stay working

Silver_2000
12-06-2004, 07:21 PM
I posted a description of the problem on a site and it appears they just fixed it - TALON was the first to report it ...

Well one of the issues should be fixed

Let me know

03LightningRocks
12-06-2004, 07:45 PM
and it shoudl prompt you to upload a timeslip to prove a time better thaqn 11.99 but it clearly didnt since test99 - my alter ego was able to post a 10 second run

It should be working now - im hoping if I dont touch the keyboard it will stay working
At the beginning(a few weeks ago) it would prompt for a slip. I found a work around for that...LOL. Since you deleted the "work around", I assumed you noticed.

Rocks

It worked that time. Thanks Doug:tu:

Silver_2000
12-06-2004, 08:09 PM
At the beginning(a few weeks ago) it would prompt for a slip. I found a work around for that...LOL. Since you deleted the "work around", I assumed you noticed.

Rocks
It worked that time. Thanks Doug:tu:
Rocks - Help me out what is the work around ?

I mean beside me giving Crawford god rights and he and I deleting any entry under 11.99 with no slip ..... http://www.talonclub.com/forum/images/smilies/banana2.gif

Silver_2000
12-07-2004, 08:20 PM
Well 3rd time is the charm - in my haste I missed a setp in the last hack fix ... Now the timeslips are working as advertised. You can upload a picture of the slip. It also puts a stop to Rocks' "workaround"

AND Crawford now has the abililty to edit the profiles IF he decides thats something he wants to do ... The timeslip info is stored in the profile - so in theory he could add people from the list he is maintaining to the other one.

I heard some good feedback on the timeslip database at the track - some of our other clubs seem to like it too....

And while Impn the subject some one on F150 threw us a compliment

I'd head over to TALON and see if any local guys can give you a hand, they seem to be one of the most organized and knowledable Lightning groups
Doug

Silver_2000
10-05-2006, 11:01 PM
After a LONG vacation the timeslip database is back

You can edit your entries in your profile

The links to the picture is broke but you can still link to a url of a picture in the gallery

03LightningRocks
10-06-2006, 04:20 PM
After a LONG vacation the timeslip database is back

You can edit your entries in your profile

The links to the picture is broke but you can still link to a url of a picture in the gallery

Woo Hoo!!!! I always liked having my time show by my avatar...knana

dboat
10-06-2006, 06:48 PM
Woo Hoo!!!! I always liked having my time show by my avatar...knana

I dont see it. :confused:

Aggie Mom
10-06-2006, 10:46 PM
I don't see it either. Nice avatar Rocks!:D :rll:

03LightningRocks
10-07-2006, 01:36 PM
I don't see it either. Nice avatar Rocks!:D :rll:

:evil