K&N drop in panel filter.............................$25.00 plus shipping

2000 L steel DS......................................make an offer

and also:

1988 Ford Mustang Coupe.......................$3,500.00 obo

Mark :tu:

tliss
11-15-2004, 09:15 PM
http://www.f150online.com/forums/images/smilies/lurk.gif

If you registered just to sell your parts here, beware. :nono: I hope you intend to be a part of the boards.

Tom

SpeedyBolt
11-15-2004, 09:17 PM
Doug is going to be mad!!! :flaming: :evil

MadNess
11-15-2004, 09:25 PM
come on fellas, cut mark some slack, hes BEEN to talon club events and will be at the fall classic again, put the harshness away. :tongue:

SUX2BU
11-15-2004, 09:28 PM
I am a long time HALO member...........This site along with the other Lightning sites including HALO are not just places for me to post my "For Sale" items............I also use them to meet other Lightning owners and use these sites for their resources and helpful information. I just happen to have a few things for sale.

That's kinda a crazy way to make a new forum member feel welcomed......but okay, Thanks ...............I guess. :confused:

Hope to see some of you guys a Hallsville this year.............. :tu:

tliss
11-15-2004, 09:44 PM
Nothing against a new member posting up, it's just that we get a lot of people that are "one-timers" that are here for nothing more than to sell their stuff. That's why I stated "I hope you intend to be a part of the boards". The whole idea around this for sale section is to allow active participants in the boards to have a place to sell things they might have for sale. The elders frown upon folks joining up just to sell, and generally speaking a person making their first post in this section is doing just that.

Be active in the other forums and you'll get no grief.

Tom

StormShadow
11-15-2004, 09:47 PM
Post a picture and some details about the mustang

SUX2BU
11-15-2004, 09:58 PM
tliss.............gotcha brother, you need not say more. :tu:

Stormshadow,

I will do that. :tongue:

SUX2BU
11-15-2004, 10:02 PM
This car has tons of mods including a 308 and a C6 trans.

The motor has a knock and I think it is a spun bearing.

This is the perfect project car.

If interested let me know..............please.

I have a list of things the previous owner gave me, listing everything he could remeber........as far as mods on this car.

308 cu in
bbk shorty headers
x-pipe
Raven mufflers - dumped
Typhoon polished upper and lower intake
bbk polished cai tube
X303 cam
GT40 heads
1.72 roller rockers
double springs w/ titanium retainers
cat bar cobra racing lifters
subframe connectors
southside lower control arms - welded in at ideal pinion angle
C6 trans
B&M cheater shifter
2800 stall TC
8.8 rear w/ 3.73 gears / 31 spline axles
36lb injectors.............(I think he was mistaking on the injectors)
75mm Pro M MAF
75mm BBK TB
4cyl. front springs / Eibach drag springs in rear
Titanium fuel regulator
3 core radiator
cowl induction hood w/ 3 autometer guages

SUX2BU
11-15-2004, 10:03 PM
passanger side view
http://www.svt-enthusiast.com/albums/album173/P1000092.thumb.jpg

under the hood
http://www.svt-enthusiast.com/albums/album173/P1000093.thumb.jpg

L8 APEX
11-15-2004, 10:16 PM
Just ignore the inmates Mark they are a vigilante mob reguarding the FS section, anyway you are safe here:tu: Nice stang for 3,500:eek:

StormShadow
11-15-2004, 10:20 PM
The motor has a knock and I think it is a spun bearing. Deja - Vu I think I read this same thing on Ken's F/S thread.

SpeedyBolt
11-15-2004, 10:43 PM
Sorry Bro! Didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable or un-welcome. Just no how it goes sometimes! There was a big stink about that stuff when I first sighned up.

Anyhow, Welcome and you have a nice ride there!

Silver_2000
11-15-2004, 11:29 PM
I am a long time HALO member...........This site along with the other Lightning sites including HALO are not just places for me to post my "For Sale" items............I also use them to meet other Lightning owners and use these sites for their resources and helpful information. I just happen to have a few things for sale.

That's kinda a crazy way to make a new forum member feel welcomed......but okay, Thanks ...............I guess. :confused:
Hope to see some of you guys a Hallsville this year.............. :tu:
Im the one that started the concerns with people joining to do nothing but peddle parts.

The folks here are contributing to an online and offline family - They are helping to build the site and the club. In my twisted little pea brain its rude to join an online community to ONLY peddle your wares. In doing that you are taking from the community and giving nothing back. We dont ask for $$ just participation.

In a quick check you have 6 posts, all on this thread
AND you joined today. Those are NOT good signs. Add to that the fact that 90% of the HALO folks just come here to stir **** up and you have 3 strikes.

Doug

MadNess
11-16-2004, 01:45 PM
Im the one that started the concerns with people joining to do nothing but peddle parts.

The folks here are contributing to an online and offline family - They are helping to build the site and the club. In my twisted little pea brain its rude to join an online community to ONLY peddle your wares. In doing that you are taking from the community and giving nothing back. We dont ask for $$ just participation.

In a quick check you have 6 posts, all on this thread
AND you joined today. Those are NOT good signs. Add to that the fact that 90% of the HALO folks just come here to stir **** up and you have 3 strikes.

Doug
Hey Hey Hey... we never come over here and start any troublehttp://www.talonclub.com/forum/images/smilies/cry.gif

SUX2BU
11-16-2004, 05:27 PM
I understand your concern guys.............Thank you for a much warmer welcome and the compliments on my Mustang.

As for Doug............If you read 3/4 of the posts on my for sale thread you'll see that it has nothing to do with any of my parts, except it is mostly me trying to defend myself from being labeled a "For Sale" whore. :evil

Its all good though brothers...............just one more thing, we are :0fftopic

LOL.................. :tu:

Mark

Crawford
11-16-2004, 05:54 PM

Its only because when most people join our forum their first post isnt to dump parts. http://www.talonclub.com/forum/images/smilies/confused.gif

Silver_2000
11-16-2004, 05:56 PM
Hey Hey Hey... we never come over here and start any troublehttp://www.talonclub.com/forum/images/smilies/cry.gif
Dont make me do a search.....
All I have to do is type in munchkin and all kinds of bad stuff will come up

MadNess
11-16-2004, 05:57 PM
Dont make me do a search.....
All I have to do is type in munchkin and all kinds of bad stuff will come up
Munchkin????http://www.talonclub.com/forum/images/smilies/bs.gif

Silver_2000
11-16-2004, 07:02 PM
Munchkin????http://www.talonclub.com/forum/images/smilies/bs.gif
maybe it was smurf....

SUX2BU
11-17-2004, 06:29 PM
You guys talkin bout papa smurf (Andre T.)?

ThunderBolt
11-17-2004, 09:05 PM
http://www.haloclub.com/forums/images/smiles/popcorn.gif

TP Derrick D
11-17-2004, 10:41 PM
Post a picture and some details about the mustang

Careful Adam, I'm watching you bro!!!! The car "looks" clean,BUT that engine trouble concerns me. Just beware. But there is a couple good mods there.

SUX2BU
11-18-2004, 12:27 AM
TP Derrick D,

Hey, whats the deal bro............you think I would even mention the motor problem if I was trying to hide it. "BEWARE"....okay, beware of what? If you need any info on this car just ask.....I will answer to the best of my knowledge.

Like I stated above, this car is a project car and by no means is it perfect. I would suggest to any person considering this car to make a trip here to see this vehicle in person.

I got this car the exact same way it sits now.........motor knock and all. My intentions were to rebuild the motor and restore any other parts of the Mustang that needed work.

:flaming:

03LightningRocks
11-18-2004, 03:04 AM
TP Derrick D,

Hey, whats the deal bro............you think I would even mention the motor problem if I was trying to hide it. "BEWARE"....okay, beware of what? If you need any info on this car just ask.....I will answer to the best of my knowledge.

Like I stated above, this car is a project car and by no means is it perfect. I would suggest to any person considering this car to make a trip here to see this vehicle in person.

I got this car the exact same way it sits now.........motor knock and all. My intentions were to rebuild the motor and restore any other parts of the Mustang that needed work.

LMFAO.....................welcome to the forum :rll: :rll: :rll: .

If you think this welcome sucked.......you should have read the email Andre sent me last year telling me to fock off and die, when I was trying to join the Halo forum:evil .

It's OK with me though...............I'm still always friendly to him when I see him at FFW events:beer: .

Seeyou at Hallsville.

Rocks:nana2

SUX2BU
11-18-2004, 06:29 PM
:tu:

MadNess
11-18-2004, 06:44 PM
LMFAO.....................welcome to the forum :rll: :rll: :rll: .

If you think this welcome sucked.......you should have read the email Andre sent me last year telling me to fock off and die, when I was trying to join the Halo forum:evil .

It's OK with me though...............I'm still always friendly to him when I see him at FFW events:beer: .

Seeyou at Hallsville.

Rocks:nana2
Could you forward this email to me? You didnt represent yourself as a ford employee did you? I can get you on the forum, just shoot me your details and Ill get Andre to hook you up.http://www.talonclub.com/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

TP Derrick D
11-19-2004, 12:50 AM
TP Derrick D,

No deal,I'm looking out for my friend Adam,simple. He can make up his own mind. Long story short; I know he is looking to get into another Stang. I have one,a '95 600+ HP/SC,have owned a Stang since '89,this one since '97. He knows my status with them. I got a group of guys that deal with hi-po Fords,ie...racing.They are my crew chief & pit crew,some of the guys in TALON and at my job knows my associations and ask my opinion,I give it to those worthy of it,and sometime get them to meet up with my crew. Beware- of a knocking engine, it may need more than he realize. Don't keep him or any one else from buying it, just beware . Maybe one day you'll understand where I'm coming from.Just looking out for my friend. I may do the same for you one day you never know. Now while you're :flaming: , I'm :nono:

03LightningRocks
11-19-2004, 02:26 AM
Could you forward this email to me? You didnt represent yourself as a ford employee did you? I can get you on the forum, just shoot me your details and Ill get Andre to hook you up.http://www.talonclub.com/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

LOL........I didn't save an email from that long ago;) . We came upon a mutual agreement back then..............I told him "nevermind, it's not worth it to me anyway"....he said, "my loss"....LOL.

I've managed to get by this long....I'll struggle along some more;) .

Rocks