PDA

View Full Version : Siemens Gigaset - Sorta works

Silver_2000
10-31-2004, 08:53 PM
I know its not SVT related but - I have a couple years old Seimens Gigaset base and 2 cordless handsets. The base has started screwing up - it reboots when someone calls and it cust them off -- BUT the handsets are fine - if you have a green gigaset and want the 2 handsets and chargers they are yours...

Doug

Tex Arcana
11-01-2004, 02:43 PM
I know its not SVT related but - I have a couple years old Seimens Gigaset base and 2 cordless handsets. The base has started screwing up - it reboots when someone calls and it cust them off -- BUT the handsets are fine - if you have a green gigaset and want the 2 handsets and chargers they are yours...

Doug

Will this work with the silver Gigaset?? I've got the base unit/phone, but would like the extension units.

Silver_2000
11-07-2004, 07:27 AM
Will this work with the silver Gigaset?? I've got the base unit/phone, but would like the extension units.
I dont know - this one is green

Silver_2000
08-21-2005, 01:05 PM
Tex you want them ? They are in the trash now

Tex Arcana
08-21-2005, 10:23 PM
Tex you want them ? They are in the trash now
For one, I don't dumpster-dive, so that's out; for another, our Siemens unit will likely end up in a garage sale, since we have a differnet setup now. THanks for the heads-up, tho... I think... :rolleyes:

Silver_2000
08-21-2005, 11:27 PM
For one, I don't dumpster-dive, so that's out; for another, our Siemens unit will likely end up in a garage sale, since we have a differnet setup now. THanks for the heads-up, tho... I think... :rolleyes:

I would have pulled them from the cardboard box they are in ... Just for you ...

Just a small portion of the electronic crap I should throw out

Tex Arcana
08-21-2005, 11:44 PM
I would have pulled them from the cardboard box they are in ... Just for you ...

Just a small portion of the electronic crap I should throw out
omfg, I'm shedding a tear, for all teh lurves I'm feelin' here... :rolleyes:

Sorry, man, just don't need it anymore. Thanks anyway.