PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Lightning to buy.

Big B
10-28-2004, 03:24 PM
I've been to alot of ford svt dealers around the metroplex and they tell me i don't have enough credit to by a lightning new or used, so if any body out there knows some one who can help me find one or take over payments drop me a line.

Alpine
10-28-2004, 04:09 PM
Hey B, give Terry a call and get some things squared up with him first and then we can get you an L bro.

Jeff.

Big B
10-28-2004, 07:21 PM
I've got a interview for a part time job on monday, so i can start getting things squared away with those i need to. Then just then maybe in my life time i might have a lightning. but first things first take care of those i need to. and then things will work out.

L8 APEX
10-28-2004, 11:05 PM
Surely your next birthday has to be worth 600 bucks:evil . Plus interest of course..

Big B
10-29-2004, 10:29 AM
Terry----- You will get your money and interest and if thats not going to be enough i'll be sure and give you more. i don't have any excusses for why you haven't got your money yet. because excusses only saticfiy those who make them. you probably wont belive me anyway if i told you. the only thing i can say is i'm sorry.