PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a stock 99/00 Eaton ?

00Bolt
10-26-2004, 05:21 PM
nm

PoorSvtman
10-26-2004, 05:23 PM
have your gotten a new boost gauge yet? I know bobby kept saying it was bad and he had to tap it to work right... How bout you get a new one and see where your boost is if you havent fixed it or if it is messed up...

00Bolt
10-26-2004, 05:40 PM
my gauge is a little weird... if you tap it, it will move about 1-2lbs when in the vacum... but doesnt do that when in the boost... and doesnt do it all the time anyway.... i know the stock gauge isnt the most accurate, but even it BARLEY ever goes past 10... i dont think since Iv had the port have I EVER seen a "12"

PoorSvtman
10-26-2004, 06:21 PM
Have you adjusted the boost actuator? Do a search not a post on nloc for it. You will find tons of threads on it.... Or it could be your WASP port :hammer:

bobbywade69
10-26-2004, 07:12 PM
I've been soo busy added **** to his L I haven't had time to fix the problems he had to start!!! But hes coming over next weekend and I will be giving the L a look over and sorting problems out and then work from there!!! But he is for sure not getting all his boost a know that for a fact!!! And his stock gauge is messed up too it doesn't even go all the way in vacuum!!!:evil

Have you adjusted the boost actuator? Do a search not a post on nloc for it. You will find tons of threads on it.... Or it could be your WASP port :hammer:

blueoval01
10-26-2004, 07:37 PM
may be sending my blower off for my porter to check it out and fix it... he said he will fix it for free if there is anything wrong with it... and if its screwed... give me another one free.... So now you have to wait ........ :hammer:

anyway, i cant really be down for a week or whatever it takes... anyone have a blower i can borrow?? A blower to borrow is a interesting concept ........ :rolleyes: