PDA

View Full Version : G1 takes a licking and keeps on ticking

99WhiteBeast
10-20-2004, 11:23 PM
I got hit in the rear by a 4X4 Dodge with brush gaurd about 20-25 mph the other morning. The kid didn't even brake to slow down. I was rolling to a stop as a long line of cars had just cycled through a light in front of me. I saw him coming up behind at good clip and I punched it just before impact.

If this would have been the G2 I don't think it would have faired as well.

Now to fight with the insurance company on getting that custom roll tube bumper replaced.:hammer:

L8 APEX
10-20-2004, 11:38 PM
Tell your daughter it is her fault for having to drive your gen1! It looks like the tailgate was hit also. If the bumper was in the stock location it may have guarded the tailgate better. Good luck with an insurance company:bs . If they give you any lip go straight to the texas nsurance commission or your insurance company don't get dicked around:nono:

L-Fever
10-21-2004, 06:36 AM
Ouch! hope your ok and the battle with the insurance company goes smoothly.

tliss
10-21-2004, 07:37 AM
Did you at least get out and yell at the little punk ass?? Sorry to hear about the damage, and hopefully the insurance company mess will go smoothly.

Tom

Shiner1
10-21-2004, 02:53 PM
Since it's wrecked, I'll buy it from ya'. :rll:

jcblack
10-21-2004, 06:16 PM
Did you at least get out and yell at the little punk ass?? Sorry to hear about the damage, and hopefully the insurance company mess will go smoothly.

Tom
You know that he did. He's crazy when it comes to trucks.

jeff56
10-25-2004, 10:05 PM
Hey 99WB....were you up at NRH City Hall/PD last Friday. I'm thinking I saw your truck up there leaving the lot. Seeing this post makes me wonder if the accident happened in NRH and you were up there picking up the accident report. Truck I saw had that same bumper...figure it had to be you...

99WhiteBeast
10-25-2004, 10:52 PM
Hey 99WB....were you up at NRH City Hall/PD last Friday. I'm thinking I saw your truck up there leaving the lot. Seeing this post makes me wonder if the accident happened in NRH and you were up there picking up the accident report. Truck I saw had that same bumper...figure it had to be you...
Nope not me. I try and stay out of cities that I'm on deferred with.

Alpine
10-25-2004, 11:08 PM
Hey leadfoot,
Your telling us there are some cities still left that your not on deferred?:Bullshit Maybe El Paso.

:D

my2002lightning
10-25-2004, 11:41 PM
I hear ya', Steve! I'm off of DA tomorrow actually for my 77/55 and U-Turn infraction. :nana2 :burnout:

I think I'll celebrate with a V-1 and maybe the M-40 Blinders. :cool:

Sorry to hear about "Ol' Red". :hammer:

jeff56
10-26-2004, 07:42 AM

:D :tu: