PDA

View Full Version : Grrrrrrrrrr

blueoval01
04-04-2002, 09:00 PM
Well, it's rant and rave time because I know everyone is at Hooters having a great time, and I'm sitting here with the Flu bug blowing my nose and coughing. :eek:

Go_rilla needs a mate. Selling the bikes, since they are killers on the knees for any distance, and Dennis IS getting older (or is Go_rila gettting younger?), would prove to be a "GEN1" solution. :o

Selling my '01 wheels would be a possiblity, but for $600, it ain't gonna happen. I suggest that the Expedition owner buy a L and switch them out.

Everyone needs to give a BIG applause (buy Doug beer) to Doug for putting the new Talon forum together. .... :D ..

The '03 Cobras have been on my list for months now. But, thinking about it .......... why would I change? My L is the best thing I have driven. Plus, then I have to think about getting my fat ass in a Cobra, and be comfortable. Hummmm ... :rolleyes:

By next month, I'll know if any of these feverish delusions have come to past.

Silver L's ROCK!!!!

J.D. Blackwell
04-05-2002, 03:38 PM
Don't worry, I bought Doug 3 beers. I have it covered.

blueoval01
04-05-2002, 08:15 PM
Thanks Justin, I owe ya.
Had hoped to personally take care of Doug's "beer" needs myself. but alas .......... Man!! What a fever I had!!! :(

How is the White L coming along?
Making progress? :D

I'll be in Daingerfield this weekend for a funeral (unfortunately), but I'd like to meet up with the East Texas guys one weekend soon.
:burnout:

Maybe the up and coming Hallsville event. Ya'll gonna be there?