PDA

View Full Version : Flowmaster Exhaust

00Bolt
10-12-2004, 08:39 AM
anyone want a used Flowmaster 40 series catback. its the dual muffler style with 2 mufflers. Not sure how old it is, it was on the truck when I bought it close to a year ago. It sounds good, but ya might wanna buy those new bling bling stainless tips from Terry...

anyway, Im not looking for a whole lot here, pretty much just wanna get it out of my way. So if anyone is interested, hit me up and make offer... would consider a trade too of some sort...i dont care.....otherwise I guess Ill throw it up in the addic or something....

bobbywade69
10-12-2004, 04:24 PM
Man so I have to drag back that exaust!!:evil

anyone want a used Flowmaster 40 series catback. its the dual muffler style with 2 mufflers. Not sure how old it is, it was on the truck when I bought it close to a year ago. It sounds good, but ya might wanna buy those new bling bling stainless tips from Terry...

anyway, Im not looking for a whole lot here, pretty much just wanna get it out of my way. So if anyone is interested, hit me up and make offer... would consider a trade too of some sort...i dont care.....otherwise I guess Ill throw it up in the addic or something....

Nuhklz
10-12-2004, 07:10 PM
I seem to remember from one of your other threads on this subject on nloc that someone made an offer.

PoorSvtman
10-12-2004, 09:17 PM
ill take the damn thing if its free.

jcblack
10-12-2004, 09:21 PM
ill take the damn thing if its free.
Lord knows that you need all the help you can get when it comes to exhaust

PoorSvtman
10-12-2004, 09:33 PM
ouch that realy hurt........ :rolleyes:

Nah i got a bud that has a 4 banger turbo mustang that could use one and put the other on his moms blazer.....

jcblack
10-12-2004, 10:13 PM
ouch that realy hurt........ :rolleyes:

Nah i got a bud that has a 4 banger turbo mustang that could use one and put the other on his moms blazer.....
You know that I am just messin witcha. You give Scott hell all the time. It's Karma.

PoorSvtman
10-12-2004, 11:02 PM
You know that I am just messin witcha. You give Scott hell all the time. It's Karma.

haha i know, scott also knows im just messing with him :tu:

00Bolt
10-13-2004, 08:35 AM
i cant seem to get ahold of the guy from nloc, plus I dont really know how to ship it because its gonna be all welded together from the headers back.... i guess Ill just keep it to have when I ever sell the truck....

mike, so how you like that new exhaust you got? i think i heard it before, its pretty loud aint it?

lenard_hester
10-15-2004, 10:42 AM
Do you still have this? Will it fit a 99? Is it still in pretty good condition? What price range are you looking at? I am not sure how much these run normally, so I have no idea what to offer. PM me and maybe we can work something out.

P.S. Sorry about the rapid fire questions.