PDA

View Full Version : I know where you can find

TP Derrick D
10-05-2004, 09:49 PM
an entire engine and transmission along with computer. $6200 or best offer
also 3 chrome '99-'00 wheels with very good F1's $600.
All was seen inside out of weather at a wrecking yard I go to for the daily driver. Guy said he had complete L but sold most of it. Probably to " L wannabes " Anyway if anyone is interested PM me I'll get you the phone # info.I believe he'll probably let this stuff go for less by his words. Sound like he want to part with it pretty bad.

99WhiteBeast
10-05-2004, 10:37 PM
I believe he'll probably let this stuff go for less by his words. Sound like he want to part with it pretty bad.
I'm sure he does its been there since late January. It is a 2000 drivetrain.
I think those chromies are 20's but a little high in my opinion

TP Derrick D
10-06-2004, 07:13 PM
I'm sure he does its been there since late January. It is a 2000 drivetrain.
I think those chromies are 20's but a little high in my opinion

What's up Steve,
So you go to my fav-o-rite wrecker yard also. Something told me that several of the Tarrant County posse would know about it. I've been dealing with them for about 6 years or so have'nt had any problems with any parts I've bought. But they are for my daily driver(Tauras/Sable) and one tranny for a '95 Aspire (wifey's former daily driver throw-away mobile). :0fftopic She say when it(Aspire)starts to have more problems than its worth,just throw it away.In the defense of the Aspire, it was a good little get-about for her until she let my 16 y.o. step-son start driving it and he beat the crap out of it and it no longer ran right,wrecked the front end and the insurance gave her $900 for it. Glad to get that much !!!! But the tranny was still good. :rll: