PDA

View Full Version : Upper Pulley Tool

00Bolt
10-05-2004, 03:41 PM
i just ordered a 2.80 upper pulley, but im gonna wait until I get the iddler bracket thing to install it.... but just curious if anyone has an upper pulley tool I can borrow when Im ready...

cpeapea
10-05-2004, 09:24 PM
i have one, im about to let poorsvtman barrow it though

99WhiteBeast
10-05-2004, 10:59 PM
i have one, im about to let poorsvtman barrow it though
Cool we can knock out Mike's, Scott's and Jeff's all in one day- all in the same area.

Thanks Gav:tu:

PoorSvtman
10-05-2004, 11:10 PM
Cool we can knock out Mike's, Scott's and Jeff's all in one day- all in the same area.

Thanks Gav:tu:

Yea gonna go get it later this week since jeff is to lazy to go get it.

I found a non interchangeable until i get my interchange able set up..... So jeff and i will be doing ours this weekend i guess...

By the way anyone happen to have some old but good/cheap air tools laying around, i have a compressor that needs some :tu:

bobbywade69
10-05-2004, 11:14 PM
So are u saying I will have to work on it again!!:evil

i just ordered a 2.80 upper pulley, but im gonna wait until I get the iddler bracket thing to install it.... but just curious if anyone has an upper pulley tool I can borrow when Im ready...

Alpine
10-05-2004, 11:41 PM
Yea gonna go get it later this week since jeff is to lazy to go get it.

I found a non interchangeable until i get my interchange able set up..... So jeff and i will be doing ours this weekend i guess...

By the way anyone happen to have some old but good/cheap air tools laying around, i have a compressor that needs some :tu:Haha! I am too lazy? I am not the ricer driving around with no bottom grill because I was too lazy to install it properly. I think it was at the corner of cooper and 287 the last time I saw it.:rll::rll:
Anyway, thanks Gavin and you to Mike. My Lazy ass just put in a 13 hour day, I'm going to sleep now.

PoorSvtman
10-05-2004, 11:48 PM
Haha! I am too lazy? I am not the ricer driving around with no bottom grill because I was too lazy to install it properly. I think it was at the corner of cooper and 287 the last time I saw it.:rll::rll:
Anyway, thanks Gavin and you to Mike. My Lazy ass just put in a 13 hour day, I'm going to sleep now.

cant install it wrong with bolts and lock washers. The grill did come off scotts truck so now wonder if keeps falling off lol :tongue: j/k