PDA

View Full Version : Jack wanted

TP Derrick D
09-22-2004, 10:12 PM
Anyone got a factory jack they can part with for a reasonable price? Some lowlife piece of sh!+ got into my truck somehow in the past 2 days and took my jack as well as went through my glovebox and console :mad: This is the 2nd time a lowlife has bothered my truck. Man,I'm getting tested!!!

Alpine
09-22-2004, 10:43 PM
Anyone got a factory jack they can part with for a reasonable price? Some lowlife piece of sh!+ got into my truck somehow in the past 2 days and took my jack as well as went through my glovebox and console :mad: This is the 2nd time a lowlife has bothered my truck. Man,I'm getting tested!!!Derrick, you can have mine for free. My truck is too low to get the jack under. I will have to get it to you when I get back from L-Fest, unless you are still going. If your going, I can give it to you there.:tu:

Jeff.

03LightningRocks
09-22-2004, 11:02 PM
Derrick, you can have mine for free. My truck is too low to get the jack under. I will have to get it to you when I get back from L-Fest, unless you are still going. If your going, I can give it to you there.:tu:

Jeff.

That is pretty cool Jeff. You don't need to worry about buying my dinner. You just paid for the rotors:tu: . Now it's Derricks turn to pay it forward:D .

On a side note..........When i saw the title of this thread...."Jack Wanted"...I thought he was wanting some cash...LOL.

Rocks:beer:

Alpine
09-22-2004, 11:15 PM
That is pretty cool Jeff. You don't need to worry about buying my dinner. You just paid for the rotors:tu: . Now it's Derricks turn to pay it forward:D .

On a side note..........When i saw the title of this thread...."Jack Wanted"...I thought he was wanting some cash...LOL.

Rocks:beer::bows Rocks....Thanks brotha, But I still have to do something for you,that is just the way I am. I wouldnt feel right if you gave them to me for free. Jacks are cheap, rotors are pretty expensive.
See you tomorrow, be careful.
Jeff.

my2002lightning
09-22-2004, 11:22 PM
Jeff/Uncle Rocks,

Very good of you two to "pay it forward". I always do the same whenever possible.

Ronald

Cammin4V
09-25-2004, 01:59 PM
Anybody else have one? I have cash in hand, and have needed one for a while, but have had no luck finding one.

Not trying to take over the thread, just in the same boat you are...:)

TP Derrick D
10-05-2004, 10:04 PM
Anyone got a factory jack they can part with for a reasonable price? Some lowlife piece of sh!+ got into my truck somehow in the past 2 days and took my jack as well as went through my glovebox and console :mad: This is the 2nd time a lowlife has bothered my truck. Man,I'm getting tested!!!

I discovered how the piece of crap got into my truck.Looks like a flat tip screwdriver was used to pry the driver door handle up. Today I just happened to notice it was a little loose than the passenger side. So I took a look see and on the very bottom you can see the 2 places where the SOB put the screwdriver. Did'nt damage the handle just a bit loose and slightly pulled out.I don't know if this is a new way to get in but wanted to make everyone aware. By the way Jeff I still need to hook up with you and get the jack and give you the foglight.

BC Lightning
10-05-2004, 10:09 PM
I still have my factory jack in the garage if you still need it

Alpine
10-05-2004, 10:09 PM
I discovered how the piece of crap got into my truck.Looks like a flat tip screwdriver was used to pry the driver door handle up. Today I just happened to notice it was a little loose than the passenger side. So I took a look see and on the very bottom you can see the 2 places where the SOB put the screwdriver. Did'nt damage the handle just a bit loose and slightly pulled out.I don't know if this is a new way to get in but wanted to make everyone aware. By the way Jeff I still need to hook up with you and get the jack and give you the foglight.I will get it to you this weekend. I can bring it to, just let me know when the best time for you is. I will be at Steves on Saturday, so i will be right down the street from you.:tu:
Jeff.

PoorSvtman
10-05-2004, 11:17 PM
I will get it to you this weekend. I can bring it to, just let me know when the best time for you is. I will be at Steves on Saturday, so i will be right down the street from you.:tu:
Jeff.

In case something comes up i can take him the jack. I know where he lives MUAHAHA :evil :tu:

TP Derrick D
10-06-2004, 07:17 PM
I still have my factory jack in the garage if you still need it
Thanks, I'll see if this works out with my man Jeff and go from there. :tu:

TP Derrick D
10-06-2004, 07:27 PM
I will get it to you this weekend. I can bring it to, just let me know when the best time for you is. I will be at Steves on Saturday, so i will be right down the street from you.:tu:
Jeff.
What time Sat ? Steve know where I live or I can come there, but it has to be before 1:00 pm because thats when I start getting ready for work.Or I can stop by on the way to work around 2:00 and go 287 to 820 to 183 to 121 to work . Or 287 to 20 to 360 to 121. :confused: :rll: If not Sat ,Sun for sure. :tu:

Alpine
10-06-2004, 09:01 PM
What time Sat ? Steve know where I live or I can come there, but it has to be before 1:00 pm because thats when I start getting ready for work.Or I can stop by on the way to work around 2:00 and go 287 to 820 to 183 to 121 to work . Or 287 to 20 to 360 to 121. :confused: :rll: If not Sat ,Sun for sure. :tu:I will get it to you before noon.:tu:

TP Derrick D
10-08-2004, 09:32 PM
I'll be here