PDA

View Full Version : burn out video

00Bolt
09-21-2004, 05:34 PM
i have some old slicks that bobby gave me that are on 2 spare tire rims... they dont have alot of life left in them so I was told... and I think im gonna buy Shiner's slicks he has for sale if he can ever get me those pics (hint hint, lol)

anyway, iv never really done a burnout... i did once in my f1s but quit before it got too big.... but i remember it being a pain in the a$$ to clean up all the crap off my ground effects...

is there something I can spray on so that it wont stick or will just make it easier to wash off?

i want a good video or picture.....

Sandman
09-21-2004, 05:37 PM
Wax it alot.... or put lots of Pam on there.:tongue:

Ron might be able to give you some other suggestions.

bobbywade69
09-21-2004, 09:13 PM
Do u ever stop asking questions!!!!:D Use pam or WD-40 spray it under the fenders and ground effects washes right off, I think I should know alittle about burnouts!!! :tu: Like I said quit posting before we ban u!!:banned

i have some old slicks that bobby gave me that are on 2 spare tire rims... they dont have alot of life left in them so I was told... and I think im gonna buy Shiner's slicks he has for sale if he can ever get me those pics (hint hint, lol)

anyway, iv never really done a burnout... i did once in my f1s but quit before it got too big.... but i remember it being a pain in the a$$ to clean up all the crap off my ground effects...

is there something I can spray on so that it wont stick or will just make it easier to wash off?

Sixpipes
09-21-2004, 10:02 PM

Just use this one. No one will know the difference. :cool:

http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=11526&nocache=1

00Bolt
09-22-2004, 08:47 AM
wow, thats very close indeed... but its still not the same, ya know??

and for the "stop asking questions" comment... then wtf is this website for then? :confused: